oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

11 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I think you are being very kind there

yes i think there may possibly be more to it than that, its like he is publically letting us know he isnt signing some of the players without saying he isnt.  i thought he was just saying that sort of thing to skip answering the questions on transfers more than anything. but when you consider how he highlights payero making mistakes in a game claiming he wont be ready for ages but in the same game howson is dropping blunders in midfield and scoring own goals. but never mentions that. make you wonder if he has an agenda agaisnt the 'nowt to do with me lot' and will give them little playing time and highlight every single fault they have in the media ala akpom.

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

yes i think there may possibly be more to it than that, its like he is publically letting us know he isnt signing some of the players without saying he isnt.  i thought he was just saying that sort of thing to skip answering the questions on transfers more than anything. but when you consider how he highlights payero making mistakes in a game claiming he wont be ready for ages but in the same game howson is dropping blunders in midfield and scoring own goals. but never mentions that. make you wonder if he has an agenda agaisnt the 'nowt to do with me lot' and will give them little playing time and highlight every single fault they have in the media ala akpom.

Like Pulis he is a master in deflecting blame so he is just covering his bases.

20 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

well his exact quote was "If we are, it's nowt to do with me", thats distancing not being coy

So sporar is on international duty so we not gonna see him for a few weeks. Is that the update gonna have to watch him on sky redbutton he'll probs just be sat on bench like Payero was 😂

12 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

So sporar is on international duty so we not gonna see him for a few weeks. Is that the update gonna have to watch him on sky redbutton he'll probs just be sat on bench like Payero was 😂

he started their last couple of games. scored two vs cyprus and got an assist against croatia, in jun i think they were. the nations cup and wc quals i think. think he played against poland to.

• Like 1

according to Sports Witness

http://sportwitness.co.uk/middlesbrough-still-talks-sign-striker-player-wont-give-one-cent-wages-hope-deal-gets-done-soon/

Sporar on 1.2m net

roughly speaking - with Portugese tax rates  - that is 35.5k euro gross

howver to earn the same net figure in the UK that would have to increase to 42k euro  / 35.5k pounds /week

don't really beleive it, as 35.5k is a huge salary in portugal 

1 hour ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I think you are being very kind there

Your probably right the people coming up with conspiracy theories about it aren’t reading to much into it 😁

10 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/middlesbrough-still-talks-sign-striker-player-wont-give-one-cent-wages-hope-deal-gets-done-soon/

Sporar on 1.2m net

howver to earn the same net figure in the UK that would have to increase to 42k euro  / 35.5k pounds /week

Same here. Looks like are all taking the same dodgy website as the original source.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Sporar on 1.2m net

So if that’s true it’s not us or sporting who’ve changed terms but the player himself (or his agent)?

I don't pay too much attention to other clubs and how they do their transfer business, but I don't remember transfers taking as long as they do at present under Warnock, they're painfully slow! How long has he been saying we are short of players and do other clubs say the same? I'm sure that will be the excuse if we lose to Blackburn at the weekend. Checking for updates on here feels like watching paint dry.

2 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

I don't pay too much attention to other clubs and how they do their transfer business, but I don't remember transfers taking as long as they do at present under Warnock, they're painfully slow! How long has he been saying we are short of players and do other clubs say the same? I'm sure that will be the excuse if we lose to Blackburn at the weekend. Checking for updates on here feels like watching paint dry.

We've signed 9 players with a week of the window left.

We're expected to sign 3 more.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""