• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Says more than likely at least 3 signings. Winger close, van Bergen was one of three targets. Tav not leaving 

Sporar, new winger and a left sided player I imagine?

• Like 1

Yep. Echo article seems positive. The 3 signings we want to make are Sporer, winger and left sided defender.

Seem to suggest Sporer will be announced anytime soon. Would love it to be tomorrow.

I assume our 2 strikers will be Sporer and Uche. With Crooks, Watmore and Coburn acting as 3rd choice when needs must.

1 hour ago, DevKWat said:

He was also asked about Bidwell and said “Boro won’t pay the fee… at this point” 

Good old Nixon, covering every possibility of a transfer in a tweet. Does it all the time 😂 Then when one of the inevitable outcomes happens he puts ‘aye’ as if he knew all along.

• Like 3

The development is a disappointment given the amount of work that Boro’s recruitment team have put into the proposed deal, but the Dutch youngster was only ever one of three wingers that have been under serious consideration in the last few weeks as Neil Warnock attempts to strengthen his squad.

There have been discussions with at least one of the other targets in the last 24 hours, with the Boro hierarchy still confident of completing a deal in the next few days.

I like that we have identified 3 serious winger options with Van Bergen being one so we've moved to another, my worry here is if this one doesn't work out what if the other option has already moved or will move in the meantime because then we'd have no targets left.

5 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

What pronunciation are we using for Dompe?

Dump? Doomp? Dom-pay?

Probably just use Maddos version

Do-em-pee

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, CWC said:

Just got a text of a Palace fan saying he’s heard they’re after Dijksteel. Can’t see it myself. 

I’d want 10 million + for him. I think he’d settle straight into the premier league

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, CWC said:

Just got a text of a Palace fan saying he’s heard they’re after Dijksteel. Can’t see it myself. 

Same. Our back up RB injured and Big Djik under contract until 2025. Would take an absolutely absurd offer for us to even contemplate it.

7 minutes ago, CWC said:

I’d be very surprised if they’re wasn’t a few watching him very closely already. Hope we can keep him here but if we were to sell for £10m plus (which I personally think he’s worth more than) we’d have sold him on for 5x what we paid

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""