oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Happy with Hernandez if he can rediscover his 18/19 form, my only issue is its yet another winger on loan plastering over the problem for a season

We're going to have to sign one permanently eventually 

• Like 4
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Would love Hernandez. Such a skilful player, he will have the fans on the edge of there seats when he has the ball. Defiantly has that ‘X’ factor we are missing from our attack. 
If he doesn’t cement a place in the first 11, he’s the type of player you’d want coming off the bench.

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

My word there are some right whingers on here. 

🤔

We’ve got Jones on the left with Olusanya but only Jed on the right. 

Does Hernandez play on the right? 
I personally think we could do with another right whinger.

Can’t grumble at another winger coming in for a position where we’re short in. When you realise we have no chance of automatic promotion or getting into the play offs you become a lot more relaxed about this coming season. 

Id rather we bed in players for the coming season whilst being competitive without the fear of relegation. Focus on the youth and provide a better platform for next season when Warnocks gone and we can have a fresh start.

• Like 2

Good deal for Norwich, Boro get him fit and back to full speed for thr Championship for when they come back down again next season. Meanwhile he can keep Fisher and Ameobi company in the treatment room and Bennett as well if he arrives. 

Is it just me that can foresee "our season imploded when we were overwhelmed with injuries and had to play the kids. It was a crazy situation to have ten of the first team squad all out with injuries. You just can't legislate for that no matter how good a Manager you are!"

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Duvel said:

Hernandez will be a very good signing if we can keep him fit.

Seems like another signing that went under the ITK radar. 

Yes but clearly it was leaked on here by those ITK even if it was an hour after the news broke undermining the Club. No wonder we have missed out on so many signings this summer.😉

• Haha 2

Hernandez highlights from a season where he didn’t struggle with injury. Comfortable on the left and the right, loves a nutmeg and is strong enough to not get muscled off the ball. Ryan Shotton doesn’t come off very well after this video! (Nor from any time I’ve seen him in a Boro shirt)

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""