oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

On Jamie McGrath - 1 year left in his deal and Wigan have had a 300k bid rejected this summer, speculation in Scotland is they're looking for 500k for McGrath.

I think he managed 17 goals from midfield last season which is a great return to be fair.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Onel Hernandez stats for last season

23 appearances

Started 6 league games

No goals

No assists

His injury record is a worry. Do you know how many times he was in the match day squad? I tead he was absent for 19 games which means he was fit for only 27 games.

Wonder if last season was a one off or he always had niggles

13 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Good deal for Norwich, Boro get him fit and back to full speed for thr Championship for when they come back down again next season. Meanwhile he can keep Fisher and Ameobi company in the treatment room and Bennett as well if he arrives. 

Is it just me that can foresee "our season imploded when we were overwhelmed with injuries and had to play the kids. It was a crazy situation to have ten of the first team squad all out with injuries. You just can't legislate for that no matter how good a Manager you are!"

Bennett is not out player, but he's recovering from in serious injury, he's never been injury prone.

Fisher had a silly accident. 

Ameobi has injury that could disappear as fast as it appeared. 

Hernandez was injured but then struggled to get regular game time when he was fit, due to how well the team were performing. 

11 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

On Jamie McGrath - 1 year left in his deal and Wigan have had a 300k bid rejected this summer, speculation in Scotland is they're looking for 500k for McGrath.

I think he managed 17 goals from midfield last season which is a great return to be fair.

I'm surprised Celtic haven't snapped him up as the best of the rest especially as St. Mirren are on their doorstep in Paisley.

19 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

And he is Irish! 1 international cap. Never heard of him!

18 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

His injury record is a worry. Do you know how many times he was in the match day squad? I tead he was absent for 19 games which means he was fit for only 27 games.

Wonder if last season was a one off or he always had niggles

The season before he was injured a lot too. 

Didn't do too badly the year before that.

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Yes but clearly it was leaked on here by those ITK even if it was an hour after the news broke undermining the Club. No wonder we have missed out on so many signings this summer.😉

It’s taken a deal between us & the club where our new HOF is coming from for a deal to fly under the radar. You would hope it wouldn’t be leaked! 😂

Scott already working his magic 😎

2 minutes ago, Humpty said:

It’s taken a deal between us & the club where our new HOF is coming from for a deal to fly under the radar. You would hope it wouldn’t be leaked! 😂

Scott already working his magic 😎

It was Ben's recommendation to his Uncle during a chat, Scott cannot be involved due to contractual reasons. 😉

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Maybe he was the Lazaro we were after all along?? 🙃

Screenshot_20210828-100859_Google.jpg

Wow I can't believe he was born in the same town as 1/3 of our posters!

• Haha 11
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""