oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Thanks man.

Nice few weeks away have done me good. Have I missed much?

A lot of sidetracking - people discussing transfers that have happened and about squad strength etc and where they’d like to strengthen. Seems some people enjoy this. Others want concise. I just enjoy all chat Boro related 👍

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I think Warnock was very lucky today.
We played well. But with the team if we’d got beat he would have been hammered.

interesting to hear why no Spence and why bola was on bench. Tactical or not pushing him

• Like 2

Think we’ve all learned that we need to take everything with a pinch of salt with information at this current time. If Digger or any of the other guys have info I’m sure they’ll pass it on. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Have you heard anything about James-Lee-Silike? or why Spence was absent?

Nothing regarding James-lee-silike. I really like the look of this type of signing though although personally I think it's out of our reach. The guy recently been playing champions league football to put it into perspective so if we get this deal done then it's our best signing of the window imo. 

Spence also unwell. Not sure if Warnock has touched upon it yet but there was a lot of illness around the club this week including non playing staff.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Nothing regarding James-lee-silike. I really like the look of this type of signing though although personally I think it's out of our reach. The guy recently been playing champions league football to put it into perspective so if we get this deal done then it's our best signing of the window imo. 

Spence also unwell. Not sure if Warnock has touched upon it yet but there was a lot of illness around the club this week including non playing staff.

Weird that he explained Uche being ill but not anyone else

2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Tag team! I honestly don't believe my brother didn't give him an insult since I was away 😂

Well I mean water is wet.

• Haha 1
Just now, uncle_rico said:

With Wood and Robinson both going today I think it leaves us a bit light. We ideally need someone who can play LB as well as CB. Bryan or Brown both seem to fit the bill.

Has Robinson gone too? I missed this

olooks like we're sending all the youngsters out for experience, after their blackpool performance.

bringing in another midfielder will free Malley, and hopefully a 2 strikers so tha Coburn can get a loan

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""