• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I’ve never been convinced by Morsy, he started well and was compared to Clayton early on. For me he makes too many unintelligent and overly-rash decisions as a defensive midfielder and is pretty poor on the ball too.

If a good bid comes in and we replace with Lea-Siliki I’d be more than happy. 

• Like 2
Just now, DevKWat said:

I’ve never been convinced by Morsy, he started well and was compared to Clayton early on. For me he makes too many unintelligent and overly-rash decisions as a defensive midfielder and is pretty poor on the ball too.

I like Morsy’s bite in the tackle, but as we saw yesterday, referees have an idea in their head about him being dangerous and will be less lenient with him. We also saw how limited he is after he wins the ball back. His passing range isn’t fantastic and his shooting very poor. If we can replace him with Lea Siliki or that lad from St. Mirren then that would be fine with me.

• Like 1

With Morsy I don’t feel we play him in his best position. He was used last season as a number 8 (box to box) and I don’t think he has the attacking attributes needed. He is a good holding midfield player at the base of a midfield 3 imo, but maybe Warnock is looking to change the shape of the team and deems him surplus? 

Id rather keep him, but again I feel that we aren’t playing a player in their best position or system for them to flourish 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Yes to all of this. Morsy is a decent lower half defensive midfielder but it’s always a risk to play him. We need more composure and skill on the ball in our midfield. 

I wouldn't be against selling Morsy for a profit and loaning put Malley, to take a risk on the lads from Rennes and St Mirren. Both seem more rounded for the roles they play. 

2 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Does anyone know why the Boro website has a page titled Adam Clayton: Happy To Be Back dated August 15th 2021 with no text?

1274566254_Screenshot2021-08-29at11-19-39AdamClaytonHappyToBeBackMiddlesbroughFC.thumb.png.6137d189ecbdceeee10478037fb5d494.png

New kit man.

1 minute ago, northern boro said:

Does anyone know why the Boro website has a page titled Adam Clayton: Happy To Be Back dated August 15th 2021 with no text?

1274566254_Screenshot2021-08-29at11-19-39AdamClaytonHappyToBeBackMiddlesbroughFC.thumb.png.6137d189ecbdceeee10478037fb5d494.png

Do you have the URL, or have you don't some source editing? 😂

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""