• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

Leaders need to be out on the pitch not sat in the dressing room or on the treatment table. If we aspire to be a top quartile team how does signing injury prone players help our cause ?

No offence but that's absolutely rubbish. Leaders in the dressing room are equally as important. You need a balance.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

Leaders need to be out on the pitch not sat in the dressing room or on the treatment table. If we aspire to be a top quartile team how does signing injury prone players help our cause ?

So were Leadbitter and Friend any less influential in the dressing room just because towards the end of their time at the club they fell out of favour and began playing a bit part?

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Wow just wow, We have made contact today with Troy Denney apparently. Along with Birmingham and Blackburn and another club.

Like I said yesterday, the chances of Burke are extremely slim as they want all wages covering and he's on around 30k a week.

We had bid for a striker from Montpellier (Mavidi) before Sporar but it was swiftly rejected.

Spence - Nothing sinister with him missing yesterday. He was just ill. Agent has been touting him round again like he has past 3-4 Windows but no offers to far. (Unfortunately, although I admit he has started the season strong)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Wow just wow, We have made contact today with Troy Denney apparently. Along with Birmingham and Blackburn and another club.

Like I said yesterday, the chances of Burke are extremely slim as they want all wages covering and he's on around 30k a week.

We had bid for a striker from Montpellier (Mavidi) before Sporar but it was swiftly rejected.

Spence - Nothing sinister with him missing yesterday. He was just ill. Agent has been touting him round again like he has past 3-4 Windows but no offers to far. (Unfortunately, although I admit he has started the season strong)

Deeney, Sporar and Uche will do me !

Can you see Morsy leaving ?

Just now, BoroJake said:

I would think deeney is on a lot too isn’t he? No thanks to him.

Yeah but he's terminating his contract so I'm assuming he would know he would have to drop wages to come into the championship.

Asked about Morsy and the answer was - No comment

• Like 2
Just now, BoroJake said:

I would think deeney is on a lot too isn’t he? No thanks to him.

he is, but i think he's after game time, and won't be wanting anything close to what he's on at Watford.

He's a Brum fan, so that could make them favourites.

2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Mavididi is quite highly rated, would love to see him at Boro. Think we could revisit or is that dead in the water? @diggerlad07

Never say never in the future I suppose bit like Burke, but the price they are wanting is ridicilous to that maybe why we enquired about Denney.

Bid was made before we approached Sporar as well.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Yeah but he's terminating his contract so I'm assuming he would know he would have to drop wages to come into the championship.

Asked about Morsy and the answer was - No comment

Deeney would be ideal for us for a season. I don’t think a longer contract would be good for us though

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""