oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

2 minutes ago, Daveymfc said:

I know everyone is hanging on RAF smogs last few posts at the minute but reading an article from Scotland it claims Burnley prepared a bid of around 9m for Wood a couple years back…surely not?

yeah, that was a rumour back then

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Posted Images

Just now, Daveymfc said:

That’s a serious offer to turn down at that age. We clearly rate him very highly then. 
Yeah Burnley need to start thinking outside the box when it comes to CBs!

isn't his contract up next summer?

if he doesn't sign, i'd guess a prevous 9m offer would be useful for a potential tribunal decision

I think the poster earlier has nailed it, Sporar, Siliki, Bennett and Burke in and probably Spence and Morsy out. Would be very happy too as I don’t rate Spence or Morsy so if I could hand pick 2 players to leave it would be them 2.

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

do you think they are both still options, or is Sporar sorted?

More or less sorted too be honest maja wages were obscene. Club waiting for thumbs up to announce it. Trivia reasons for delay

• Like 3

maybe we are looking at 2 for every position in the squad and any extra is to much. who we got now then?

keepers we have 3, stoj will leave wont he, so he must be one of the ones out.

RB - Dijk, spence

LB - bola

CBR - Fry, Hall

CBL - Paddy, peltier

CM - morsy, howson, crooks, payero

RM/RW - Hernandez, tavernier

LM/LW - Jones 

Striker - watmore, uche

looks pretty clear doesnt it we need another winger, striker and left back. as a minimum or we will be easily stretched and have a weak bench.

in - bennett?? siliki? sporar? burke/hedges or mystery player.

out - stoj, morsy? i think spence will stay 

Just now, Raf smog said:

More or less sorted too be honest maja wages were obscene. Club waiting for thumbs up to announce it. Trivia reasons for delay

No surprise forest are willing to splash out on his wages then, they’re just as bad as us when it comes to transfers

10 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

yeah, thanks @Raf smog

ahh, thanks. i'd guess Patterson to Everton, and then Spence to Rangers has legs

but whatever happens, will be an exciting end to a very good transfer window

Hopefully we're not waiting for Patterson to Everton to go through! I think the latest noises are that he's been pinged by track and trace which has killed that off.

• Sad 1
Just now, Raf smog said:

nice, it will be strange to have a good and balanced squad for a change. it's been a mess since relegation

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Thanks for the info @Raf smog 

New member but long time lurker on the board and I always look out for your info when transfer season comes around.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

isn't his contract up next summer?

if he doesn't sign, i'd guess a prevous 9m offer would be useful for a potential tribunal decision

Yeah it is I think. Very good point though regarding the tribunal

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""