oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Bit disappointed we’re offering Morsy to clubs - I think he brings something different to the team and is excellent at breaking up play. We might think we can upgrade but if he’s not wanting to leave and with our squad is as thin as it is, I think we’d be better keeping him at least until Jan to see if the new players settle. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Apparently Randolph is trying to get out of West Ham. I understand all the off field stuff that happened and genuinely don’t know whether we’d take him back but..

I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

41 minutes ago, edinboro said:

Not when we've just singed 2 keepers and still have Stoj.

Ouch - singed keepers...did they stand too close to the barbecue or something? 😁🔥🍔

I do feel bad for Stoj and wish he'd been given more of a chance, but it seems he is surplus to requirements. 

I'd send Daniels out on loan, bring Randolph in and make Lumley the #2 (or 13). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
47 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Apparently Randolph is trying to get out of West Ham. I understand all the off field stuff that happened and genuinely don’t know whether we’d take him back but..

I’d have him back in an instant. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

Ouch - singed keepers...did they stand too close to the barbecue or something? 😁🔥🍔

I do feel bad for Stoj and wish he'd been given more of a chance, but it seems he is surplus to requirements. 

I'd send Daniels out on loan, bring Randolph in and make Lumley the #2 (or 13). 

Reckon they must have burned their hands given the way neither likes to use them 🤣

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He'd need to seriously drop his wage demands. Like, to lower than what they were when he was here.

Doubt that will happen, he left to earn a lot more money with the knowledge he wouldn’t be playing much

Right here we go, strapped in and glued to here and Sky Sports. If the rumours are right we could at the end of today have a team with pace and midfield possession to feed a strike force, and it has been a fair few years since you could say that isn’t it. Yes I know things will probably go horribly wrong,(again), but I am hugging my positive stone

Is not slightly worrying/odd that Sporar hasn't been announced if it is actually all done? Surely if they could Boro would want to get in on the deadline day malarky. Why not get it announced?

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""