oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

10 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Has anyone got a good YouTube video of Siliki. The couple i've seen he looks quite average.

if you go on chelseas website you can watch the full 90min of both their games vs rennes last year in champions league. i watched the first game 2-1 to chelsea. he was playing as a narrow left midfielder. he's strong got a nice touch and not slow. thats about all i got from it. chelsea did a number on them. when he was getting the ball he was pressed quickly and smothered (like his teammates).  he did get forward at one point, ball broke to him inside the box. he did a tav (smashed it over) lol. not really much of an insight into his ability but you can see he's not a poor footballer, i reckon he'll be pretty good for out level. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

if you go on chelseas website you can watch the full 90min of both their games vs rennes last year in champions league. i watched the first game 2-1 to chelsea. he was playing as a narrow left midfielder. he's strong got a nice touch and not slow. thats about all i got from it. chelsea did a number on them. when he was getting the ball he was pressed quickly and smothered (like his teammates).  he did get forward at one point, ball broke to him inside the box. he did a tav (smashed it over) lol. not really much of an insight into his ability but you can see he's not a poor footballer, i reckon he'll be pretty good for out level. 

Excellent reply, thanks.

16 minutes ago, Will said:

Looks to have a really good ability of sensing and avoiding pressure. Also some good crosses and through balls in there.

Edit: No i'd not seen that one in actual fact. Thanks. Much more positive than the fan made videos i'd seen.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Apparently Burke is away on holiday, makes that one a bit less likely 

how can this be lol. summer hols over, season starts. Burke right boss off on holidays see you after international break, i'll go jogging on the beach while i'm away honest.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""