oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Looking at these players were interested in, seems they are more mobile than the current crop, the better teams have the like, you can press and counter , Uche was signed as the third striker origii.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Guys, I'm not asking. I'm telling you. Post the links. It's that simple. 

If I say I think that you're being a doyle, and I link your twitter account as proof, would that be allowed?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

At the end of the day if a forum runs a certain way just try to follow the rules if you’re informed of them instead of purposefully doing it wrong again afterwards.

Brunners, I agree but let’s leave it now been 2 pages of this. 

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Hmm yeah I don't know why yours does that - when I link things it auto embeds. Sometimes I have to wait a couple seconds but it should do it by itself.

Literally post the link; it should do the rest itself.

No dad, I'm not.

Because we need to be able to separate what could be a legit rumour from what is probably made up and what is an official story, that's what the issue is. He could have ripped that from a fake twitter account and none of you would have known.

Thanks for that, now how do I block people?

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

I think we might be done. It's all gone quiet again...

If so. I am very happy, would hope so sign a left back for cover though. 

I have a feeling we have 1 more signing in the tank.

Is there many actual out and out left backs left without a club though?

Unless it's Kean Bryan surely we're working on someone, when Bola was down injured on Saturday it was terrifying we must have someone lined up to let Bennett go elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

If I say I think that you're being a doyle, and I link your twitter account as proof, would that be allowed?

Just stop man. You're stirring intentionally. Stop.

Just now, DevKWat said:

At the end of the day if a forum runs a certain way just try to follow the rules if you’re informed of them instead of purposefully doing it wrong again afterwards.

Brunners, I agree but let’s leave it now been 2 pages of this. 

Only runs a certain way for some people. It's the idea that any of this matters at all, it's hilarious.

Raf could walk in and say 'Salomon Rondon' and nobody would ask for a source. Could be talking absolute ***.

Just chill out, and be more welcoming.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""