oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

20 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I was baffled by moving on Morsy and wouldn't have done it, though I do accept it if he truly was being a troublesome influence with regards to vaccinations, but I didn't realise how popular he was with Boro fans on Twitter.

Lots of anger that he's gone.

If it's true about it being because of his anti-vax views, then I wouldn't be entirely surprised if those that are angry that he's gone share similar views to him.

• Confused 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Not sure what's confusing you, @Boroscally96? Speak up, chap

It's a rumour he's anti vax so easily could not be true, and one quick look on twitter or instagram shows a lot of fans are upset as they rate him as a player, not because of a rumour. Not seen one mention of it apart from on here.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If it's true about it being because of his anti-vax views, then I wouldn't be entirely surprised if those that are angry that he's gone share similar views to him.

I don't think that's what it is, I think it's pretty much entirely because of him as a player.

I think there's a sense we didn't get the best out of him but that's kind of why I'm not so bothered he's gone, really. That wasn't gonna change whilst Warnock is here, surely. Which means he'd be nearly 31 before we might see the best of him. That being the case, best to move him on and hopefully replace him for someone Warnock does play properly and if they do better than Morsy, we might have the option to keep him beyond Warnock's time here.

2 hours ago, boksicdink said:

I think Besic back on a sensible deal would be good. 

I think under Warnock he would be a decent depth option - he was so good that first spell with us

Really? 

I found him very frustrating. He always took that one ekstra touch and lost possession ... He also had his Ayala/Morsy moments bordering the red card line every game.

A lot of effort but not productive enough. 

That's my opinion, not gospel btw 😎

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

i doubt it mate, i'm totally not arsed about him leaving. even if it was because of that.

if he was actually telling openly all his team mates to not get the jabs. when if they did they wouldnt have to isolate for being near a covid carrier. its kind of obvious his boss would be miffed with him for potentially making his job harder during the season. he should have kept his opinion to himself. lesson learned for him. if you have non main stream views dont tell anyone. though sometimes its hard haha

2 minutes ago, Boroscally96 said:

It's a rumour he's anti vax so easily could not be true, and one quick look on twitter or instagram shows a lot of fans are upset as they rate him as a player, not because of a rumour. Not seen one mention of it apart from on here.

Oh I agree it's definitely just a rumour, but people rating him as a player whilst also sharing his views isn't out of the realm of possibility.

For example, one prominent poster here recently outed themselves as an anti-vaxxer, I dare say there are probably others.

I know I shouldn't use Facebook as an example but the sheer amount of anti-vaxxers who comment on anything Teesside Live posts about Covid-19 is staggering. Going onto those people's profiles is even more worrying.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Oh I agree it's definitely just a rumour, but people rating him as a player whilst also sharing his views isn't out of the realm of possibility.

For example, one prominent poster here recently outed themselves as an anti-vaxxer, I dare say there are probably others.

I know I shouldn't use Facebook as an example but the sheer amount of anti-vaxxers who comment on anything Teesside Live posts about Covid-19 is staggering. Going onto those people's profiles is even more worrying.

On Sam morseys liked 

8B15836C-6498-41C2-9707-187D757DBCE5.png

2 minutes ago, Teacider said:

I know I've poked fun at a certain mod here last night but if ever there was a thread on here that needed moderating it's this one right now...

I wouldn't worry, it'll be getting closed once the free agents have been done with. It's not like this is really derailing from transfer discussion.