• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Spence to Forest is still a really odd one I can't wrap my head around. Interesting to see if that will go through. Especially as it looks like Forest has 1 right back (Jordi Osei-Tutu), signed one on deadline day (Mohamed Dräger) and throw Spence in the mix? Forest collecting RBs like we collect CMs

Just now, ph. said:

Spence to Forest is still a really odd one I can't wrap my head around. Interesting to see if that will go through. Especially as it looks like Forest has 1 right back (Jordi Osei-Tutu), signed one on deadline day (Mohamed Dräger) and throw Spence in the mix? Forest collecting RBs like we collect CMs

I read somewhere on Twitter in the midst of it all some Forest fans suggesting maybe Osei-Tutu's injury might be worse than first feared. I don't know if he actually is injured as I never checked but would perhaps suit the drastically late timing of it all.

Worth remembering if anyone's only watched Spence in the last year and wanted him based on that, they might be after him as a winger too. I still think he could be a better right-back but hey ho, maybe I'm just a mad lad who likes a pacey attacking full-back. 😎

6 hours ago, Will said:

Surprised by the amount of people not including Crooks in their teams, he couldn't have had a much better start to his time here.

I'd include Crooks but in midfield.  With everyone fit, and assuming players we've signed all live up to expectations then I'd probably favour something like this:

Lumley

Dijksteel Fry (Hall or McNair) Bola

Siliki

Payero      Crooks

Tav                                 Hernandez

Sporar

Something like that anyway.  Depends on Siliki being able to play in front of the back four (I don't know if he can), and as I said, everyone else living up to expectations.  No more long ball *** though either.  That team plays football.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I read somewhere on Twitter in the midst of it all some Forest fans suggesting maybe Osei-Tutu's injury might be worse than first feared. I don't know if he actually is injured as I never checked but would perhaps suit the drastically late timing of it all.

Worth remembering if anyone's only watched Spence in the last year and wanted him based on that, they might be after him as a winger too. I still think he could be a better right-back but hey ho, maybe I'm just a mad lad who likes a pacey attacking full-back. 😎

They signed two right wingers during the transfer window too - Xande and Zinckernagel. Osei-Tutu's injury is not as bad as feared apparently

Just a suggestion and probably far easier to refer to  and depending on performances can we just call him "skills"

Am sure many Boro fans would enjoy calling him that

Of course I am referring to Siliki and not Jonny Howson!😁

• Haha 1

That is an unusual one then.

Hopefully he has an excellent season, but Forest have a worse one than we do.

Can probably get more money for him next summer if he performs well, or it might help him cement a place in our side.

Seems more likely that he'll be in and out of the side there though and we don't really benefit from that.