oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Warnock as looked tierd and uninterested lately, maybe Gibson as interfered as usually , and he sees the future , Scott won't last same as Bevington, 

💤 💤 💤 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

If we sign Bryan I think we'll go three at the back.

Lumley/Daniels/Stojanovic

McNair/Bryan

Hall/Bamba

Fry/Peltier

Bola/Jones

Seliki/Payero

Howson/Malley

Dijksteel/Hernandez

Tavernier/Crooks/Browne

Sporar/Watmore

Ikpeazu/Olusanya/Coburn

That's the 25 man squad. We can change our Wing Backs depending if we wanna go more defensive or offensive. 

Has Ameobi been completely written off this season then?

11 minutes ago, kentucky said:

Warnock as looked tierd and uninterested lately, maybe Gibson as interfered as usually , and he sees the future , Scott won't last same as Bevington, 

No disrespect but I am starting to become a bit tired and very uninterested in your constant negative posts.

Say something positive. You might enjoy it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I know what you mean Ken .  but in football it is always that way, if I see something that bothers me with Boro, I try to see something that bodes well..  like Isaiah's performances..  sometimes it is a question of balance and if you can get some small pleasures then it doesn't hurt as much..  keep the faith 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Just a little baffled to why we loaned any player out to other teams after complaining  all last season of a thin squad. Unless it’s purely to balance the books? 

We're probably more imbalanced than thin. Which isn't new, but it's almost a reversal of our common squad problems in recent years, in that we probably have an excess of bodies in the forward positions and are a bit understocked.

If Warnock has no intention of using Spence as a right back, he's basically only going to start on the wing if 4/5 players are all injured (maybe more if Browne is anywhere near a comeback). He wouldn't even be making the bench..