• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I thought it was only us that signed players for millions and then let them go a couple of years later for next to nothing. 

I finally see why Warnock is such a good fit for us!

What happened to Madine that he signed for 6m aswell, I'm assuming he left for nothing. 

Edit: Genuine question, has Warnock ever signed a player, improved them and sold them on for big bucks? I can't think of one in any recent team of his. 

43 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

to be fair he absolutely murdered us in preseason, he looked worth it

That fee can't be right surely, we would have been all over it at all that price

Glatzel is German and has had the chance to return to Germany with Hamburg. Seems a no brainer for him really. Lets not assume he would have chosen us simply by us bidding for him. He would probably still have gone to Hamburg even if we had bid for him 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""