• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

andy carrol and andre gray. both strikers who are on a down, players like these especially these two as individuals will not be wise to sign. one well over the hill injury crisis and a striker who made his name in the champo 5 years ago and has since been sat on the bench hardly playing. do these sound like hungry players eager to prove themselves and improve? naa these two are looking for pay days. nothing more than mercenaries who will hold us to ransom and then sit on a big contract and apply little effort, just go through the motions until contract runs out. waste of time. sing paul mullin on a free he'll offer more than both of these at a fraction of the price.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Things like what Andre Gray has said in the past about gay people are dreadful and every time something like it is found, it feels like the battle for footballers to actually be openly gay in the game, if they so wish to be, just goes 10 steps further back.

With a carefully injected however into the conversation, has he done anything else that's given him this tag of having a questionable attitude?

This is a genuine question, I think it's the only thing I can recall about his background barring him coming into the game and how it helped him work through his tough years in his youth which were surrounded by knife and gang crime.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watford-fcs-andre-gray-probed-22263769

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watford-fcs-andre-gray-probed-22263769

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Uwe said:

100% that’s what happened. They had the tweets from when he was 17/18 ish then held onto them and released them  when he scored his first premier league goal for Burnley iirc 

He wasn't a teenager when it happened, just so you know, certainly not pre-drinking age!

18 minutes ago, Will said:

Aye, as I said, I'm really not in the right frame of mind to justify or forgive this *** right now, certainly not from people in his position, however hard he worked to be there.

We're still actively dealing with it, my wife has only just recently been able to hug her 70+ year old parents for the first time in about a year and a half recently. The large majority of us have made huge sacrifices to get to this point, haven't been able to celebrate anything with my family, including Christmas. So nah, sod your 29th birthday Andre, you can do one.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Aye, as I said, I'm really not in the right frame of mind to justify or forgive this *** right now, certainly not from people in his position, however hard he worked to be there.

We're still actively dealing with it, my wife has only just recently been able to hug her 70+ year old parents for the first time in about a year and a half recently. The large majority of us have made huge sacrifices to get to this point, haven't been able to celebrate anything with my family, including Christmas. So nah, sod your 29th birthday Andre, you can do one.

You're very judgemental these days mate 🤔

image.thumb.png.5bd90fab9587944da9c3f3e73b640aff.png

I guess we're getting him for his link up play and we'll sign some goalscoring attacking midfielders/wingers as well right? Right?!

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""