oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

On the "affordability" FFP thing we have just saved £2M a year on Britt's wages so I'm sure that will be factored into the structure of the Argentinian deal if it comes off. Then there is also the wages of Fletcher and I'd guess Saville was on a good deal as well due to the timing of his signing.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, "KM" said:

Neil Warnock getting his business done early, I like it. Can see us giving it a real push for promotion this year just hope we hit the ground running with our new signings. 

You can tell KM has been away a while. He won't have seen the narrative of panic on here of "why haven't we signed anyone yet, it's almost the end of June!"

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

A few Ikpeazu highlights, including the two times he embarrassed our defenders.

if you speed up the video, he's very quick!

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Redcar Rioja said:

On the "affordability" FFP thing we have just saved £2M a year on Britt's wages so I'm sure that will be factored into the structure of the Argentinian deal if it comes off. Then there is also the wages of Fletcher and I'd guess Saville was on a good deal as well due to the timing of his signing.

probably 60k+ a week of the books

2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

if you speed up the video, he's very quick!

I'm so glad somebody else spotted that one.

"Look how bloody slow he is, somebody fast forward it, he'll look mint then!"

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I just get a 404 screen , would someone be ever so kind to pm a screenshot of this please?

I second this ^

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Daveybongeye said:

Mackems reckon we've been in talks with Denver Hume.

That'll be a good signing and may mean Spence is sold freeing up the funds for other signings like the Argentina Wonderkid 😁

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""