oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

On 7/1/2021 at 10:41 PM, p_mards said:

The negative reaction to Ikpeazu is reminiscent to the generally negative reaction to our serious interest in Kieffer Moore last summer. Moore’s time at Cardiff has shown that he’d have been an excellent signing for us, so hopefully us signing Ikpeazu can turn out as successfully as Moore at Cardiff. All that really matters is that he’s a really good fit for our system. As he’s 6 foot 3 and powerfully built, he’s surely going to be a marked improvement on the likes of small likes of Assombalonga that can’t hold the ball up.

I think if you look at Moore's goal scoring record prior to signing for Cardiff, its poles apart from Ikpeazu's goal scoring record. I hope your right but usually you have a good idea what your getting when you look at the stats. I'm sorry but given our dire recruitment over the years I can't get enthused about this signing despite other peoples optimism. I hope I'm wrong, it gives me no pleasure at all to sit at the Riverside and watch someone fail in a Boro shirt.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Ipswitch are in for coulson would be good move for us and him as they will be challenging now with their new owners. Plus will allow us to maybe replace him with the Sunderland lad Denver Hume 

36 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Ipswitch are in for coulson would be good move for us and him as they will be challenging now with their new owners. Plus will allow us to maybe replace him with the Sunderland lad Denver Hume 

Would rather loan him for now

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""