oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I kind of feel like the way we've sold this to Lumley, after him struggling to get back into the QPR team, we've told him he's the number one regardless of what else comes in. He wants to play and I believe he will.

the way Warnock talks about him too sure makes it sound like he'll be number 1.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I kind of feel like the way we've sold this to Lumley, after him struggling to get back into the QPR team, we've told him he's the number one regardless of what else comes in. He wants to play and I believe he will.

You could be right mate. I just don’t think that Lumley is good enough for a team that are going up as champions 😃

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Anyone getting 10 or over goes to a special WP panel I believe. Then you can make an exemption case for the player to get a WP. 

Obviously time will tell how successful that route will be in getting a WP.

Have we got anyone to replace Mo Molam she was good at twisting an ear

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Bettinelli has left fulham….

In fairness Fulham did offer him a new contract. But when he went to sign it, he dropped the pen #truestory

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

Although it doesn't feel like much of an update, the interesting thing is that the article claims that their info has come from 'a Boro source'. Although it doesn't name them, and could obviously be made up, I think this is the first time we've heard of the interest from the Boro side? Everything else seems to have come from South American press, presumably from Banfield sources.  

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Although it doesn't feel like much of an update, the interesting thing is that the article claims that their info has come from 'a Boro source'. Although it doesn't name them, and could obviously be made up, I think this is the first time we've heard of the interest from the Boro side? Everything else seems to have come from South American press, presumably from Banfield sources.  

Should probably had said oneBoro source. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Flamengo makes demands, asks for a fine for the number of games, Huddersfield does not agree and ends conversations for Lázaro. Rubro-Negro asked for a clause demanding that the British pay € 1 million if the youngster did not play at least 50% of the matches in the season. This is a google translated bit about that Lazaro

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Flamengo makes demands, asks for a fine for the number of games, Huddersfield does not agree and ends conversations for Lázaro. Rubro-Negro asked for a clause demanding that the British pay € 1 million if the youngster did not play at least 50% of the matches in the season. This is a google translated bit about that Lazaro

That sounds ridiculous. Demanding that the buying club plays him enough😅

6 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Looks like Huddersfield wanted a loan with an option to buy deal. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

That sounds ridiculous. Demanding that the buying club plays him enough😅

They wanted to loan him, so Flamengo probably wanted to guarantee some extra payment if Huddersfield turn down a permanent deal. Sounds fair. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Blanco said:

You could be right mate. I just don’t think that Lumley is good enough for a team that are going up as champions 😃

Lumley is good, and only 26.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""