oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

37 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Nice one. So we have an agreement. Going up as champions. Thank you @TheJew 👍

I would sacrifice England going out to Italy in this final on Sunday 22-0, absolutely embarrassed by the Italians, just to breathe the same air as United, Liverpool and Arsenal on a yearly basis. Not in the way perhaps the likes of Sunderland did, you want to be at least competitive enough to guarantee staying up the way we did for most the 00s. But having that base to build from as a club, I'd have England embarrassed every sodding year just to see us playing against the best 19 teams in the country every week. I miss it so much.

• Like 10
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

There's some online chatter about him being signed by us and the loaned to River Plate to gain enough points for a work permit. It just looks like speculation though, nothing concrete. Seems just to have come from this guy. Hopefully nowt to worry about!

16 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

There's some online chatter about him being signed by us and the loaned to River Plate to gain enough points for a work permit. It just looks like speculation though, nothing concrete. Seems just to have come from this guy. Hopefully nowt to worry about!

Saw that yesterday, sounds like wishful thinking, plus, it the info is right. One game in the Olympics is all he needs to qualify for a work permit.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

Saw that yesterday, sounds like wishful thinking, plus, it the info is right. One game in the Olympics is all he needs to qualify for a work permit.

Can it come from a substitute appearance or does he need to start the game?

3 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

From translated tweets, it just looks like its come from speculation that River are signing an offensive midfielder, and this guys suggesting it COULD be Payero. So hopefully nothing in it!

10 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Can it come from a substitute appearance or does he need to start the game?

Any appearance that sticks 1 in the column 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

I'd be amazed if we had the funds to spend a couple of million on a player to not even play for us for a while.

• Like 3

There is no way we are spending that kind of money on a player that can't play for us. We have too many holes in the squad for us to do that. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Haven't seen this, are they not allowed to sign players at all?

It's not entirely clear, and I'm not sure if it's the same restrictions for all 3 clubs, but I think there are limits on the type of signings they can make rather than an outright ban.

Derby only have 13 senior players, so I'd be shocked if they were barred entirely.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""