• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Can't even give a cancer survivor a helping hand without people complaining. After last night I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Who's complaining?

13 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Can't even give a cancer survivor a helping hand without people complaining. After last night I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Is this scheme open to all cancer survivors or just the ones who played football for Warnock in the past?  I think the only complaints might come if we actually signed him, not simply allowed him to train with us, even then I dare say some wouldn't be that bothered.  We'll put up with signing just about anyone these days.

Yeah, no issues with him training with us, especially as we are presumably still light on numbers - I assume McNair isn't back in training yet having played some international games?

Bamba would surely be looking at League 1 as a realistic level though.

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Is this scheme open to all cancer survivors or just the ones who played football for Warnock in the past?  I think the only complaints might come if we actually signed him, not simply allowed him to train with us, even then I dare say some wouldn't be that bothered.  We'll put up with signing just about anyone these days.

He's hardly Emerson's cousin to be fair, I don't think we need him and I am certain we won't sign him but he will likely be a good addition to a championship side

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Yeah, no issues with him training with us, especially as we are presumably still light on numbers - I assume McNair isn't back in training yet having played some international games?

NI havent played since the 3rd of June so I'd imagine he's back by now

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Paddy has been in the training pics so is back 🙂

Listen bois he's worth at least 10k a week if it allows us to have a La Bamba chant next season. Transfer budget well spent IMO

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Brunners said:
10 minutes ago, Tom said:

Paddy has been in the training pics so is back 🙂

Ah fair enough. Regardless, I would still imagine our squad is probably pretty thin at the moment.

• Like 1

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/hatayspora-kongolu-dinamo-pelly-ruddock-mpanzu-kimdir-kac-yasinda-ve-hangi-takimlarda-oynadi-h66125.html

Hatayspor want Mpanzu

(translated)

"The Bordeaux-whites have recently included the Congolese football player Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu, who plays for Luton Town in England. The first meeting was held and the offer was made."

Bamba training with us is fine, his experience might rub off on Fry and Woods plus he will be useful in battling Ikpeazu in training. If Sol gets fit and can carry on his career at a decent level then its a win/win (Harrogate perhaps?). Worse case is he proves himself and gets a one year contract with us as cover to allow Woods to go out on loan.

The Smith comment is interesting from the newspaper article as the figure quoted on bid was more 250k and saying that wont do.. 

I know many not happy with the prospect. But you know with these low ball figures we are quoted on its not a huge risk and it gives us an option we dont have right now. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""