oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Not that I'm aware.

Though the latest Gazette article makes it sound like he'd need to play 80% of the Olympic matches to gain points.

It's because it's classed as a youth tournament, so yeah he unfortunately would have to play quite a few games.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Anyone seen the training footage on the clubs Twitter? There a player 1.55 in that I don’t recognise. Orange boots and Morsy takes the ball off him. Was thinking it could be isaah Jones but looks too tall for him. 

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Couldn't see Bahamboula in the shots mind. Must have gone back?

I thought I saw him in the footage. The gazette seemed to be under the assumption he would play tomorrow and it does seem silly to take him on trial in preseason and not give him any game time to see.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I thought I saw him in the footage. The gazette seemed to be under the assumption he would play tomorrow and it does seem silly to take him on trial in preseason and not give him any game time to see.

i must have missed him. Quite a lot of players in the mix in those sessions isnt there. 

14 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Anyone seen the training footage on the clubs Twitter? There a player 1.55 in that I don’t recognise. Orange boots and Morsy takes the ball off him. Was thinking it could be isaah Jones but looks too tall for him. 

Its Jeremie Sivi, a youth signing who joined at the ned of last season.

23 minutes ago, Robin Johnson said:

I would really like to see us get a couple of goal scoring strikers over the line- the obvious deficiency presently.

This could be said for every transfer window 

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough-fc/the-brazilian-view-on-rodrigo-muniz-and-inside-track-on-middlesbrough-transfer-reports-3305970

5. How likely is a move to Boro and how challenging will the deal be to complete?

VC: “The chances are small, especially if Inter Milan makes the proposal official for him. In football it's hard to predict anything, but today the chances are small.”

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""