Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Got any links? Love seeing genuine fan reactions to moves like this.

Just type in payero on twitter then go to latest. You’ll see loads of tweets about him. Think Banfield must have lost tonight and they really missed him. You’ll have to put up with google translate though which sometimes doesn’t make sense

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

as long as he's better than the ones we have. 

Should not be too hard as only really got Ameobi. Albeit with Payero coming in I expect Tav to play out wide season as part of a 3. Something like following.

Howson, Morsy

Tav, Payero, NEW LW

NEW CF

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Just type in payero on twitter then go to latest. You’ll see loads of tweets about him. Think Banfield must have lost tonight and they really missed him. You’ll have to put up with google translate though which sometimes doesn’t make sense

Ah yeah there's more there now, when I was looking a few minutes ago it was all Boro fans excitedly tweeting lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent work out tonight. 
 

Watched a lot of Wycombe last season, I must say that people calling Ikpeazu useless when we signed him are well off the mark. I appreciate it was only bishop tonight, but he bullied pretty much every cb he came up against last season. Get runners off him and we’ll have success

Id be surprised if Oldham would allow us to play Bahamboula in a friendly and risk injury without some form of agreement already in place? I think he’s probably worth a gamble, given the relatively low fee and (presumably) wages 

Malik D looked impressive 2nd half

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Decent work out tonight. 
 

Watched a lot of Wycombe last season, I must say that people calling Ikpeazu useless when we signed him are well off the mark. I appreciate it was only bishop tonight, but he bullied pretty much every cb he came up against last season. Get runners off him and we’ll have success

Id be surprised if Oldham would allow us to play Bahamboula in a friendly and risk injury without some form of agreement already in place? I think he’s probably worth a gamble, given the relatively low fee and (presumably) wages 

Malik D looked impressive 2nd half

Just realised that this should be in the other thread, apologies! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoroJake said:

It’s Graeme Bailey, but I want to believe it so I’m posting it

You must be the only Boro fan left that he hasn't blocked 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I think he is referring to  Muniz and Lazaro links

He will be, he’s just sitting on the fence. We ‘could’ bring in upto three. We’ve been linked with three so far.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

It’s Graeme Bailey, but I want to believe it so I’m posting it

Looks like we are paying for all these players by the amount of shirts we will be selling in South America this year. Presume they like dark green!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...