oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Just now, TLF10 said:

Sorry if am repeating this as not looked back through the posts but I see Steve Bruce has confirmed Andy Carroll is leaving Newcastle.

Would anyone take him here on a sensible basic wage with a top up for every appearance? 

Good god no!

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sorry if am repeating this as not looked back through the posts but I see Steve Bruce has confirmed Andy Carroll is leaving Newcastle.

Would anyone take him here on a sensible basic wage with a top up for every appearance? 

I would. He's top class on his day but god knows what state hes in atm lol

5 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

image.gif.b5c69faa31d6356f503cf69d45651103.gif

think I’d pass 

• Haha 1

Hoillet won't be signing. - thank God for that!

Terms were agreed and he was going to join for pittance, but he's received an offer for treble the amount he was going to sign for us for.

M'panzu.... Where to start on that one? It's been a fiasco for a few weeks. Was joining and for some reason the deal collapsed and then he was going to come back up for talks but never appeared and now our original offer is back on the table but looks like he's going elsewhere.

We're dragging our heels over Akpom, we desperately want to sell and player desperately wants to go but we now want permanent transfer with all payment up front.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Hoillet won't be signing. - thank God for that!

Terms were agreed and he was going to join for pittance, but he's received an offer for treble the amount he was going to sign for us for.

M'panzu.... Where to start on that one? It's been a fiasco for a few weeks. Was joining and for some reason the deal collapsed and then he was going to come back up for talks but never appeared and now our original offer is back on the table but looks like he's going elsewhere.

We're dragging our heels over Akpom, we desperately want to sell and player desperately wants to go but we now want permanent transfer with all payment up front.

Thanks for the info mate 👍🏻

I’d assumed the Hoilett was still on, abs that potentially played a part in us not taking a chance on Bahamboula… I wonder if we’ve another winger in mind at all 

• Like 1
Just now, BoroJake said:

I’d be kind of glad if mpanzu is off. Not really too fussed on him. Would prefer a younger midfielder if we bring one in. We already have morsy and howson. 

Payero is 22, so there's your young midfielder

2 hours ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Any of the ITK heard anything about Lewis Gibson?

Has had talks with Sunderland but was also meant to have talked with us, Forest and Ipswich.

Where you heard this?

just been reading up on him. 21yr old left footed centre back who can also play left back. Seems a good fit.

Was at Reading last season but made only 13 appearances.

Note he got 1yr left at Everton so he might be leaving on a permanent.  

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""