• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Gerard Butler Sparta GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

You disappoint me SNZ. This is the only acceptable No retreat, No surrender meme 

image.gif.811549eefb39cc610aea676da6ad0df8.gif

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Maybe it's not true?  None of the ITK types on here managed to mention it, despite all posting over the last few days.  Mind, they also didn't get Paterson either.  They have been pretty spot on telling us things that aren't happening though 🤺

Warnock, Jepson and Blackwell are massively involved in the transfers, head of recruitment analyst has been hired in and it’s not been easy to get stuff face to face so info is tight from what I used to get. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Warnock, Jepson and Blackwell are massively involved in the transfers, head of recruitment analyst has been hired in and it’s not been easy to get stuff face to face so info is tight from what I used to get. 

Have you heard anything recently ?

Worth noting Stojanovic has jot travelled to Plymouth but was in the Rockcliffe training pics last week.

Also Bamba must simply be using our facilities to get fit because i would have thought if he we were looking to possibly sign him thought Warnock might wanna see him in a match.

6 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I've noticed in the Gazette's post match report they slipped in that Matt Crooks is set to join, maybe Warnock will confirm that?

said on mfc twitter he was having a medical here. didn't realize we were actually signing him. lol

Think we can all say for certain no one is really ‘ITK’ anymore. No one called the Peltier signing, Crooks is pretty much out of the blue and Paterson out of the blue. We all hear things but I think the club seem to have stopped major leaks and if I’m honest I prefer it that way 

• Like 3
Just now, Poly said:

Think we can all say for certain no one is really ‘ITK’ anymore. No one called the Peltier signing, Crooks is pretty much out of the blue and Paterson out of the blue. We all hear things but I think the club seem to have stopped major leaks and if I’m honest I prefer it that way 

ITKing ain't easy

8 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

ITKing ain't easy

It’s not but I think some fans (not all) could relay the information as maybe a rumour or say they have heard rather than writing down everything as gospel. As a lot of the time a lot of what we see on here and other forums just isn’t true 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""