oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

According to Teamtalk. I mean, he's alive and we are still a football team, so it could happen. Not convinced they are working on any more information than that though.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I'd have happily kept him at the end of the season, but I'm not convinced on his attitude when it comes to playing for Middlesbrough, given he was offered the opportunity to prove his fitness and earn a new contract and didn't fancy it.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Payero hopefully be starting for Argentina in the olympics at 11:30 am. Hoping BBC are showing it on iplayer or something 

Isn't this on Thursday?

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Apparently Warnock said it would be criminal if we didn't sign him...

Take it this guy is out 

image.gif.d7b20dfe272587e62f9a3825aa138f0a.gif

• Haha 1

“I don’t think there is much difference between Dylan and Jeremy, if I’m honest, and I don’t want to bring someone in just for the sake of it.”

Wonder if that means he sees Sivi as a 1st team squad filler rather than a youth team option? 

15 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

“I don’t think there is much difference between Dylan and Jeremy, if I’m honest, and I don’t want to bring someone in just for the sake of it.”

Wonder if that means he sees Sivi as a 1st team squad filler rather than a youth team option? 

That's how I read it, for sure. Definitely sounds like Sivi is looking likely to be in and around the team.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Humpty said:

As I’ve repeatedly said, if we were seriously interested in him, we would’ve given him what he wanted or at least made an offer that trumped Luton’s because ultimately we have the financial clout to do just that. It appears we put in a speculative offer hoping to get him on the cheap. 

That's the politics that put us in this mess ... Saville, Fletcher ... You name it ... 

Over paid and bought way too expensive ...

I am glad we don't spray money like *** any more

Edited by SmogDane
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

That's the politics that pit us in this mess ... Saville, Fletcher ... You name it ... 

Over paid and bought way too expensive ...

I am glad we don't spray money like *** any more

I think particularly with those two it was more about a manager being corrupt and poor oversight from the club.

also the second we get money we will be:

Make It Rain Money GIF

it’s repeated behaviour 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""