Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Soon as he came on he was taking their set pieces. He wants the ball and from that little snippet he looks like he’s very good with the ball at his feet and can pick a pass. 🤞🏼 
 

hopefully he starts next game so we can see more of him. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BoroYorkie said:

Soon as he came on he was taking their set pieces. He wants the ball and from that little snippet he looks like he’s very good with the ball at his feet and can pick a pass. 🤞🏼 
 

hopefully he starts next game so we can see more of him. 

He was the best player on the pitch for those 13 minutes IMO.

Also lots of Argentina fans saying he has to start next time.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

"BEŞİKTAŞ is about to finish the forward transfer. Tired of Diego Costa's constant distraction, the management decided on Chuba Akpom from Middlesbrough. The black-and-whites reached an agreement in principle with the 25-year-old Nigerian forward they contacted. Aiming to shine its star in the Champions League, Akpom also wants to leave the Championship team and work in Kartal. The English team will take a striker and let his player leave." 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Imagine going from Diego Costa to Akpom on your list of targets...

That would almost be like going from Negrado to Gestede… who would be daft enough to do that 😬

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

 

"BEŞİKTAŞ is about to finish the forward transfer. Tired of Diego Costa's constant distraction, the management decided on Chuba Akpom from Middlesbrough. The black-and-whites reached an agreement in principle with the 25-year-old Nigerian forward they contacted. Aiming to shine its star in the Champions League, Akpom also wants to leave the Championship team and work in Kartal. The English team will take a striker and let his player leave." 

 

 

Wonder if that last part means we are waiting for a striker to sign before letting him go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Wonder if that last part means we are waiting for a striker to sign before letting him go.

That was how I read it too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...