oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Love the thought of that midfield. But too adventurous for Warnock - remember he played morsy, saville and howson as our 3 at every opportunity last season. 

Has everything and most importantly Payero and Tav on another level physically to Saville and Howson

Our midfields been so slow, stale and lacking cutting edge the past few seasons, been a major reason why we can't score at home 

Away from home you could put Crooks in there and put Tav on the right, bit more defensively minded and then with Ikpeazu as the outlet ball Crooks can be slightly more advanced to feed off knockdowns, get us up the pitch 

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, LBP said:

Has everything and most importantly Payero and Tav on another level physically to Saville and Howson

Our midfields been so slow, stale and lacking cutting edge the past few seasons, been a major reason why we can't score at home 

Away from home you could put Crooks in there and put Tav on the right, bit more defensively minded and then with Ikpeazu as the outlet ball Crooks can be slightly more advanced to feed off knockdowns, get us up the pitch 

Agree with you mate. Another reason why it's do or die for Warnock this season. The tools are there to play a decent brand of football. When he chooses pragmatism and poor football in an attempt to gain results, he gets all the praise in world if he gets us promoted but deserves all of the criticism he gets if he doesn't, considering the option is there to try to be more progressive. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I guess coulson is in Ipswich for his loan 

He's still with the squad, just not in the matchday squad today.

• Like 1

Boro's club partner Host & Stay, supporters of the pre-season trip to the South West, are followed by Martin Payero on Instagram. Their Instagram says they provide luxury holiday home accommodation and are based in Skelton, so I'm imagining they're helping Payero find a property over here?

EF677B16-A1C8-43C9-BC2F-009CE051C3BB.thumb.jpeg.cef99aca35ab5d3daae8f0f760fcb778.jpeg

Edited by p_mards
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, p_mards said:

Boro's club partner Host & Stay, supporters of the pre-season trip to the South West, are followed by Martin Payero on Instagram. Their Instagram says they provide luxury holiday home accommodation and are based in Skelton, so I'm imagining they're helping Payero find a property over here?

Now that’s some serious Sherlock Holmes sIht!

Some people have nothing to do on a Friday evening but still I love it! 

34 minutes ago, p_mards said:

EF677B16-A1C8-43C9-BC2F-009CE051C3BB.thumb.jpeg.cef99aca35ab5d3daae8f0f760fcb778.jpeg

Well sleuthed!

will smith mystery GIF

42 minutes ago, BelgianBoro said:

Now that’s some serious Sherlock Holmes sIht!

Some people have nothing to do on a Friday evening but still I love it! 

What a nice way of calling someone a bit sad.  I won't tell him though 🤫

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

What a nice way of calling someone a bit sad.  I won't tell him though 🤫

We’re all looking at the Boro transfer discussion on a Friday night - we’re all in the same boat 

To further add to the hype:

He liked this the other day.image.png.1f2bd4ad267b2f4f3e1a6209ab12f1c8.png

This article mentions him moving to us (google translate is useless)

image.png.991ca2628d1a91332bf4221bf118395d.png

Also he made a tweet today in English, which as far as I can see is the first time he's ever done that:

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

To further add to the hype:

He liked this the other day.image.png.1f2bd4ad267b2f4f3e1a6209ab12f1c8.png

This article mentions him moving to us (google translate is useless)

image.png.991ca2628d1a91332bf4221bf118395d.png

Also he made a tweet today in English, which as far as I can see is the first time he's ever done that:

Weasel by name.... as sad as me and CT 🤣

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""