oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

It's a pretty tenuous link at this point. Just says that they are interested. I wouldn't start panicking just yet.

I realise everyone is going to start panicking anyway 🤣

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, Smogzilla said:

It's a pretty tenuous link at this point. Just says that they are interested. I wouldn't start panicking just yet.

I realise everyone is going to start panicking anyway 🤣

Panic Omg GIF

I was nervous the longer Payero deal dragged on and would not be surprised if he did go elsewhere.

Has Payero stopped following boro on social media? 

Just now, TLF10 said:

I was nervous the longer Payero deal dragged on and would not be surprised if he did go elsewhere.

Has Payero stopped following boro on social media? 

he still follows boro

I'm still relatively confident it will be done. I know it wouldn't be the first time we've had a deal hijacked but it doesn't sound like we're keen on talking about transfers we're not convinced will be done. I'm not even convinced it's a financial thing at this point. I still expect it's a work permit issue and maybe we don't want to talk about it.

I guess we'll see.

• Like 2

This Host and Stay aren't Boro's club partners are they?  They were they partners for the trip down to the South West, i.e. they sponsored it, that's all.  Whoever looks after Payero's social media probably just added them thinking they were the official partners or whatever 🤷‍♂️ They wouldn't be sorting a house for him, they do holiday homes.  If/when he comes here then we'll put him up at Rockliffe while he's looking for a house through an estate agent, not holiday home rentals.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

This Host and Stay aren't Boro's club partners are they?  They were they partners for the trip down to the South West, i.e. they sponsored it, that's all.  Whoever looks after Payero's social media probably just added them thinking they were the official partners or whatever 🤷‍♂️ They wouldn't be sorting a house for him, they do holiday homes.  If/when he comes here then we'll put him up at Rockliffe while he's looking for a house through an estate agent, not holiday home rentals.

Very true @Changing Times. First time I read a post of yours and you made me feel warm and safe. Don’t make a habit of as I might end up incorrectly thinking you a decent human being. Haha.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm still relatively confident it will be done. I know it wouldn't be the first time we've had a deal hijacked but it doesn't sound like we're keen on talking about transfers we're not convinced will be done. I'm not even convinced it's a financial thing at this point. I still expect it's a work permit issue and maybe we don't want to talk about it.

I guess we'll see.

Agreed, this idea that he will automatically jump at the first sight of a new club is pretty presumptuous. Firstly they may not be able to offer the same deal we can and they're hardly Inter Milan

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""