• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

So, the Twitter account that posted it, has about 80 followers and not verified. Hopefully just BS

Tuttomercattoweb is a well respected Italian publication IIRC.

7 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Agreed, this idea that he will automatically jump at the first sight of a new club is pretty presumptuous. Firstly they may not be able to offer the same deal we can and they're hardly Inter Milan

I would guess that their budget is higher than ours, just looking at a few of the players they have.  It'd be a chore having to live on Sardinia though 🙃

• Like 1

im sure its a load of bull, but people will get anxious now I think,lol.i think its too far down the line, its their end saying the deal is done, even Warnock said yesterday small financial details to sort out saying it should be done this coming week.have faith

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I would guess that their budget is higher than ours, just looking at a few of the players they have.  It'd be a chore having to live on Sardinia though 🙃

I have been to Cagliari, I swear to god you're walking up hill in every direction somehow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Oh yeah budget wise I think they will be similar if a bit more but they spent £9m on Marin from Ajax recently who plays a similar role and it's whether they'd get the same deal we have been working on

3 minutes ago, boronutter said:

im sure its a load of bull, but people will get anxious now I think,lol.i think its too far down the line, its their end saying the deal is done, even Warnock said yesterday small financial details to sort out saying it should be done this coming week.have faith

I don't think it's bull that they're trying for him but it may work in hurrying us along or may not be a deal that suits them. Equally he may want to move to England

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""