oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

8 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Can't people just blindly believe we have pretty much got him and he's automatically a baller because hes Latin American. Get on board lads

A bit like a Jaime Moreno and Carlos de Pena type of baller or a Juninho and Emmerson type of baller 😁

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Don't suppose any of you know what type of players these chaps are? Muniz looked a bit like a more technically gifted Mitrovic type and Lazaro looked kinda like Tav with maybe less industry and more flair. 

Am I far off? 

Just now, Dan1234 said:

Don't suppose any of you know what type of players these chaps are? Muniz looked a bit like a more technically gifted Mitrovic type and Lazaro looked kinda like Tav with maybe less industry and more flair. 

Am I far off? 

Athletico madrid saw Muniz as a Diego Costa replacement kind of player i think. Not sure there is much in Lazaro still seems to play all the games with flamengos u20s. But yeah, you are right, lots of flair and very little strength it looks like. Muniz looks like he would be great for the championship, Lazaro might struggle 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Incidentally heard our back up plan is Andre Grey. Not from my usual source though.

god that would be a drop. Like Besiktas going from Diego Costa to Chuba Akpom.

28 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Deal’s done. Was sent this pic 5 mins ago. Make of it what you will…

D44C49E5-315D-4C00-BB23-FE89F7127AA0.jpeg

Looks like one of those blokes coming out of Teesside Courts having been fined £50 and bailed over to keep the peace for 6 months after being caught driving down Linthorpe Road at 110mph having killed three pedestrians and taking out four Police Cars (he couldn't catch the Taxis).

10 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Incidentally heard our back up plan is Andre Grey. Not from my usual source though.

Yeah I've been told Andre Grey and Rhys Healey but the latter depends on receiving fee if Akpom leaves.

• Like 1
Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Yeah I've been told Andre Grey and Rhys Healey but the latter depends on receiving fee if Akpom leaves.

@diggerlad07 think Muniz has a good chance of happening? I assume we've done our best to sell the club to him and the little fella might of had a word? He'd be starting for us! 

Just now, liambell42 said:

Will a South American with flair suit the system we are going to play? I thought we were going to be lumping it into the box just to try get big lads on the end of it?

He looks very strong in the YouTube videos. Athletico madrid saw him as a Diego Costa kind of striker. Wouldn’t really say he is a flair kind of striker

I'm still waiting for the local papers to pick up on it but from the info out there, it definitely sounds like we are in for one of Muniz or Lazaro. I do believe that if Fulham are willing to negotiate then they will have the upper hand if it is Muniz, I don't put much into the whole "We got Juninho back in the day" thing.

We are 2 Championship clubs looking at promotion, Fulham are arguably in a much better place to go up, they're in a generally favourable area of the country for new players, they will probably offer more in wages and surely can afford to pay more than we can right now to buy him.

It's not impossible by any means that we get him even if we match what Fulham offer but it does feel like generally if we go into a race with Fulham to sign somebody, we will have to offer more to secure any deal.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""