Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""


Recommended Posts

We all know it's not us, but I'm still going to be gutted at missing out on a player I'd never heard of.

Fulham seem to have a nasty habit of beating us to signings in recent years.

Joe Bryan, Mitrovic and now Muniz.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

We all know it's not us, but I'm still going to be gutted at missing out on a player I'd never heard of.

Fulham seem to have a nasty habit of beating us to signings in recent years.

Joe Bryan, Mitrovic and now Muniz.

Tbf it was Villa they beat Bryan to. We were never in the race. And if they get Muniz can they just loan us Mitrovic as he would be ideal in our system.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If bausor pulls this deal of in negoation it will be the finest work he's ever done for the club. We can offer less competion for places that may swing muniz to us that the only hope we have 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

Tbf it was Villa they beat Bryan to. We were never in the race. And if they get Muniz can they just loan us Mitrovic as he would be ideal in our system.

What annoys me is he should be looking at Fulham and thinking "hmm, I'm never gonna play with Mitrovic there"

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DurhamRed said:

If bausor pulls this deal of in negoation it will be the finest work he's ever done for the club 

and it will probably be the only thing.

It's worrying now like we need two wingers and two strikers for the upcoming season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Tbf it was Villa they beat Bryan to. We were never in the race. And if they get Muniz can they just loan us Mitrovic as he would be ideal in our system.

We agreed a fee for Joe Bryan, as did Villa, he decided to go to Villa instead, then Fulham came in at the last minute to beat us both to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We agreed a fee for Joe Bryan, as did Villa, he decided to go to Villa instead, then Fulham came in at the last minute to beat us both to him.

Yeah that is what I meant. Fulham never technically beat us to Bryan. They beat Villa to him.

We were technically not in running for Bryan as far as player was concerned. His 3rd and final choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Muniz does fall through we really do need to get some players in sharpish

We've lost 30 goals from the players who've left, including 6 of our 8 top scorers (assuming Akpom leaves) and so far have brought in 15 goals with Ikpeazu, Crooks and Ameobi 

This for a side that's already notoriously low scoring and lacking in creativity

image.png.822095e0f217d5758961efaf36045583.png

What worries me is the absence of links to wingers and attacking midfielders other than Lazaro and a few washed up has beens 

11 days till Fulham...

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LBP said:

If Muniz does fall through we really do need to get some players in sharpish

We've lost 30 goals from the players who've left, including 6 of our 8 top scorers (assuming Akpom leaves) and so far have brought in 15 goals with Ikpeazu, Crooks and Ameobi 

This for a side that's already notoriously low scoring and lacking in creativity

image.png.822095e0f217d5758961efaf36045583.png

What worries me is the absence of links to wingers and attacking midfielders other than Lazaro and a few washed up has beens 

11 days till Fulham...

 

 

I wouldn't assume Akpom will leave quite yet, he's only going if we have a replacement

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I wouldn't assume Akpom will leave quite yet, he's only going if we have a replacement

Frankly the best you can say about Akpom is he is just another body we have currently. If we get firm interest I would get rid, he is hardly irreplaceable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...