oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

1 minute ago, Humpty said:

The above in bold is not correct by the way.

Notwithstanding, I’m on a different page to you I’m afraid mate. I’d be delighted if we made top 6 as it stands.

Nah I think were on the same page. I don't think we'll get close to top 6. I just think the only reason Warnock makes any sense to be here is if we get promoted, it's a failure if we don't. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Unless I'm wrong, Argentina are going through as it stands.

It's based on H2H in the group.

Nope, it’s gd. Spain and Egypt going through

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Nah I think were on the same page. I don't think we'll get close to top 6. I just think the only reason Warnock makes any sense to be here is if we get promoted, it's a failure if we don't. 

If we do get in payero and muniz then anything outside of top 6 is a total failure in my eyes. In this league all you need is a solid team with a bit of spark in the final 3rd, even pulis with adama and bamford got top 6.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, liambell42 said:

Did payero do anything

Yes he did some stuff however his teammates aren't very good was difficult as he made tricks spins passed to his team mates who lost the ball 

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Yes he did some stuff however his teammates aren't very good was difficult as he made tricks spins passed to his team mates who lost the ball 

We will soon have that drilled out of him

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Well, at least it won't come as a shock to him when he does arrive 😛

• Haha 4
24 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Agreed but I don’t think we’re at a stage where we’ll be successful at imposing ourselves on the better teams in this league right now.

Warnock always seems like the pragmatic type to me. He’ll do what’s needed to get a result and that could well mean matching teams up to remove their greater threats.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""