oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

1 minute ago, RiversideRed said:

I'd also like a starting GK because Lumley looks very average.

He might grown on me in time but I don't have that much confidence in him at the moment.

I got definite Betinelli vibes from him yesterday unfortunately 

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

I reckon he’s holding out for Fulham to make an acceptable offer. Apparently Bausor is out there speaking to another club about another player so let’s crack on with that if he doesn’t want to come here.

2 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

I'd also like a starting GK because Lumley looks very average.

To be honest RR on the basis of what I have seen so far I think you are being very generous to call him average, I am hoping he is only ring rusty

1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

I got definite Betinelli vibes from him yesterday unfortunately 

It's so important to have a solid keeper at this level can really make the difference.

Randolph helped us earn so many more points then we would have with a normal keeper at this level.

• Like 6
Just now, pikerman said:

To be honest RR on the basis of what I have seen so far I think you are being very generous to call him average, I am hoping he is only ring rusty

He's not looked great has he? It's worrying that yet again we seem to be overlooking that position and doing on the cheap when it really isn't a position you can afford to try and save money on. You need a quality keeper.

• Like 1

I've gave up any hope of Muniz to be honest, it was obvious we aren't getting him when he liked the tweet related to Fulham. He probably wants to live in London and work under a Portugese speaker in Marco Silva.

Also seems like Fulham may be willing to offer a better deal to Flamengo.

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I've gave up any hope of Muniz to be honest, it was obvious we aren't getting him when he liked the tweet related to Fulham. He probably wants to live in London and work under a Portugese speaker in Marco Silva.

Also seems like Fulham may be willing to offer a better deal to Flamengo.

Misery guts!

He's going to come here.  Our ex Brazilian players will have had a word with him and convince him he'll be better off coming here.  Fulham are a bunch of cheapskates who are trying to buy every bugger on tick and Flamengo will tell them to *** off.  However, in a cruel twist, Warnock won't rate him, and he will hardly play for us.  Big Uche will start most of the games, and score 7 goals.  Warnock won't claim that he doesn't have any strikers this time though cos he'll be scared of the big man lamping him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, he'll be playing in our midfield.

Seeing as the Argentinian league just kicked off, he's had a nice pre season at the Olympics. 

17 hours ago, TLF10 said:
17 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

We agreed a fee for Joe Bryan, as did Villa, he decided to go to Villa instead, then Fulham came in at the last minute to beat us both to him.

Yeah that is what I meant. Fulham never technically beat us to Bryan. They beat Villa to him.

We were technically not in running for Bryan as far as player was concerned. His 3rd and final choice.

I feel a lot better about missing out on him now that I know we were third in a two horse race 🙃

• Haha 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""