• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, LBP said:

When is Browne due to be back? 

Felt like he was just about to come good for us before his injury

October to November return was the last news given.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

You've been reading newsnow. That's a different Marvin Johnson, a basketball player, I think. His stories get linked to Boro

I don't even know what newsnow is.  I thought I'd read it on here a while back.  I'm sure I did in fact.

15 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I do get that I really do but a hint of Ali Brownlee optimism wouldn't go amiss now and again

If anyone does want a bit of a happy cry, here's Ali's dedication video again. I only watched it a couple of weeks ago again for the first time in a while, reminder of an amazing bloke:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

@diggerlad07all the noise is he prefers Fulham or is this just bull that Flamengo are leaking to get more money? 

Yea I feel like they playing us off against each other or making things up to push both clubs up who knows, hope we’re wise enough to say enough is enough before it gets too ridiculous or goes on too long.

I'd rather we didn't chuck silly wages at a player who'd rather go to Fulham than come to us. As has been said, if we can afford those kinds of wages all of a sudden then we should be looking to get a proven Championship striker instead.

• Like 2
Just now, Mr_Maz said:

Omg, you don't use newsnow? Check it out newsnow.co.uk

It sticks all news for topics and teams under 1 page

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Championship/Middlesbrough?type=ln

That's the first time I've ever been on the website when I clicked on the link there 😀

Is that where people get a lot of the stuff from that gets posted on here then?

Just now, Changing Times said:

That's the first time I've ever been on the website when I clicked on the link there 😀

You're an ITKer now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

when people post articles on here a lot of them have been seen for the first time via newsnow, yeah. Newsnow & twitter are the two quickest sources. Newsnow is a great aggregator. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'd rather we didn't chuck silly wages at a player who'd rather go to Fulham than come to us. As has been said, if we can afford those kinds of wages all of a sudden then we should be looking to get a proven Championship striker instead.

Like I said earlier, somebody must really want him.

6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Can’t really think of many proven championship strikers? Who could we even get?

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""