• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

They are more likely, not sure anyone is arguing that but you don't need to be persuasive by bulling them up in every area and finding huge negatives or putting answers like Neil for us.

All having a proven championship striker does is make him starting and showing his value less likely, they also have a manager who has never managed in the championship and arguably has never been particularly successful in England

Totally agree with your second point.  As for the first I was trying to show that in my opinion there are lots of reasons.  It would be the same as if we came up against Hull. I'd be hoping there were more reasons for us...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Totally agree with your second point.  As for the first I was trying to show that in my opinion there are lots of reasons.  It would be the same as if we came up against Hull. I'd be hoping there were more reasons for us...

That's fair enough, I do get where you're coming from

• Like 1

Jesus wept do Muniz's reps have ADHD? I'm getting whiplash off this. Madrid to UAE to Boro to Fulham to Boro to Fulham to Boro to Fulham to Boro to Fulham and then to Fenerbahce. Completely done, just sign some garbage shithouse 6'10 unit and be done with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 minute ago, MMC said:

Jesus wept do Muniz's reps have ADHD? I'm getting whiplash off this. Madrid to UAE to Boro to Fulham to Boro to Fulham to Boro to Fulham to Boro to Fulham and then to Fenerbahce. Completely done, just sign some garbage shithouse 6'10 unit and be done with it.

I’d think there would be a point where we move in if it drags on. 

2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

That's fair enough, I do get where you're coming from

Personally, I think the biggest positive is that the work that has gone in on it shows a desire to move forwards as a club too.  It goes against the last couple of years narrative of signing lower league players etc.  We have clearly cut lots of costs in the last few years and fans have had to accept it but now with Britts wages gone etc... its nice to see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Youngy228 said:

Personally, I think the biggest positive is that the work that has gone in on it shows a desire to move forwards as a club too.  It goes against the last couple of years narrative of signing lower league players etc.  We have clearly cut lots of costs in the last few years and fans have had to accept it but now with Britts wages gone etc... its nice to see.

Yeah true, we are definitely in transition still and whilst I get why fans wish we were in the beginning of a long term plan let's not write off what Warnock could do with a half decent squad who can play his tactics

2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Yeah true, we are definitely in transition still and whilst I get why fans wish we were in the beginning of a long term plan let's not write off what Warnock could do with a half decent squad who can play his tactics

I agree and I certainly am not writing off Warnock.  He has a proven record of getting teams out of this league. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MMC said:

To be honest, I think quite a lot of transfers have this same level of back and forth. It's just that a lot of the brinkmanship is not reported. With this one, someone, presumably from Flamengo or one of Muniz's people, are leaking every last detail to the Brazilian journalists. Because of these frequent updates and the nature of social media, it feels like it's been a long, ongoing saga, when in actual fact it's only been a few days.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""