oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

36 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

I don’t think that’s what was said. One post said an ‘old face’ was gonna be DoF then another post said they know already who they want as head coach. 2 different people, otherwise as you say it makes no sense.

Steve Round

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Why does he have to isolate, for so long at least? Surely he can do test and release, plus as a professional athlete there will be exemptions. I guess it’s all about where you have travelled from, but Japan is an amber list country so he shouldn’t have to do the full 10 days.

3 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Why does he have to isolate, for so long at least? Surely he can do test and release, plus as a professional athlete there will be exemptions. I guess it’s all about where you have travelled from, but Japan is an amber list country so he shouldn’t have to do the full 10 days.

Japan is amber list so he will have had to have negative test within 3 days of leaving Japan then quarantine for 10 days in UK. That’s for general public. Not sure about athlete

Just now, Youngy228 said:

Japan is amber list so he will have had to have negative test within 3 days of leaving Japan then quarantine for 10 days in UK. That’s for general public. Not sure about athlete

He (or Boro) could pay for test and release though. Do a test on day 2 and 5, i think it is. If they’re both negative you’re good to go.

6 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

He (or Boro) could pay for test and release though. Do a test on day 2 and 5, i think it is. If they’re both negative you’re good to go.

Think you are right. Does anyone know the day he got in?

6 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Definitely 10 days even with a negative test

He can get out of it earlier though by paying for test and release. Maybe the club are keeping it under wraps and he’ll be our secret weapon at Fulham 😂

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Front line workers are allowed out of isolation if they get a negative PCR test maybe we should play him up front just to cover us.

image.gif.47ffccf4b35de3dba0dffeda72982bd2.gif

13 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

He can get out of it earlier though by paying for test and release. Maybe the club are keeping it under wraps and he’ll be our secret weapon at Fulham 😂

Coo. So if today is day 4 i expect a picture of him Tuesday in a Boro shirt. Lol.

Need some more speculation on a left sided defender. Thar position is most urgent given the injuries in that position

Where did the DOF/ New manager link come from?? What was the original rumour? If Gibson was to persuade TLF to join the club in that role it would be a huge step forward imo. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""