• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Youngy228 said:

I’m not too fussed about Delap (think he’d choose Stoke ahead of us anyway) . Im sure he will become a good player but agree about increasing someone else’s value.  It’s not really building for future unless there are option to buys in there.  Also can’t see him starting over Uche.  Finally, If I were Man City I’d think twice about Boro anyway after Harrison/Roberts/Nmecha.  

Yeah I can't see City loaning us another player anytime soon. 

53 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:
7 hours ago, newyddion said:

Is Balotelli gonna be setting up Britt with 6-8 chances a game?

He'll need to just for Britt to score one goal*

*have one shot on target

A bit slow. I would have expected some news or something if there was indeed two players at Rockliffe yesterday. Either the club is doing incredibly well to keep it quite or there haven't been the meetings, however I have no reason not to believe the info😵

Just now, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

They literally sent us all the above players with a Pulis/Warnock style manager

Yes - they absolutely did.

So my point is (obviously just my opinion) that after how much they played I’m sure City will now look at us and think maybe we aren’t the place for their players to develop. Could possibly argue one or even two not playing but after three I wouldn’t be sending players to us. 

1 minute ago, nunthorpered said:

Wonder how many more season tickets that gazette article sold with the 'mystery' striker plot....

I don't think it was a plot. We are obviously after one, and we are willing to splash the cash like we have just shown with the potential Muniz deal. At the same time we are actively on the verge of selling Cakpom. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""