oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

For comparison Paterson is a 1 in 6 goal and 1 in 6 assist player in the championship while Tav is 1 in 9 in both stats. Patersons numbers are actually quite decent considering he plays most games in a position behind the main striker.

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

For comparison Paterson is a 1 in 6 goal and 1 in 6 assist player in the championship while Tav is 1 in 9 in both stats. Patersons numbers are actually quite decent considering he plays most games in a position behind the main striker.

Interesting stats which I think confirms what some of us think about Tav. He flatters a lot but for me there has to be more end product in his game. We undoubtedly miss him when he is injured but I'm never quite sure if his absence is always as big a miss as it feels. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I agree, stats wise he’s decent. Just doesn’t fill me with optimism when you look at his performances in pre season. Not only anonymous, but he also didn’t look interested. It’s not as if he was busting a gut to impress or anything 

1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

I agree, stats wise he’s decent. Just doesn’t fill me with optimism when you look at his performances in pre season. Not only anonymous, but he also didn’t look interested. It’s not as if he was busting a gut to impress of anything 

I don't think he is anywhere near fit and has been trying but hampered with an injury. I trust that Warnock will know the score. My big concern however is signing crocks who are never fit.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

I agree, stats wise he’s decent. Just doesn’t fill me with optimism when you look at his performances in pre season. Not only anonymous, but he also didn’t look interested. It’s not as if he was busting a gut to impress or anything 

hard to bust a gut when he was injured, dont you think?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

hard to bust a gut when he was injured, dont you think?

Yeah, it’s a fair point. To be honest I’d forgotten about him picking up an injury and that potentially impacting on his performances. 

His prior record suggests he could come in handy. 

7 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Anyone know when Payero is out of isolation 

If they can do the test and release thing, I believe he can come out tomorrow, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

Writing off anyone based on pre season is barmy. How many players look like worldies playing at 50% against non league teams? What are people actually expecting? 

I’m not writing him off, and like I say I hadn’t factored in that he was effectively playing with an injury. That will have no doubt hampered his ability to perform 

54 minutes ago, Borodane said:

That's interesting. Good to know. A one-year-deal certainly wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, all things considered.

Im looking forward to this season, not only because I have not been to the Riverside since the Bournemouth match last season, but also because I like what NW is doing with the transfers.  
No one signing looks to be particularly outstanding, but i think he is building a team that is greater than the sum of its parts.........it'll be nice to see us winning a few games again and maybe we will get to see the odd goal scored in the North Stand!

Edited by JonnyMFC
  • Like 6
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""