• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, kentucky said:

What's the point in  Howson ,no end product ,works at it but you can get his type anywhere , we need goals , what's his record.

What's the point in Joe Lumley. We need goals, what's his record? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Howson should be nowhere near starting. 

Morsy, Payero & Crooks would be my first choice. 

that would be 3 cm's all totally offering something different. as if we can do that now. normally its x3 clones doing the exact same stuff.

not a pacy team but dunc, tav, payero, uche are not exactly slow either.

what threat do we have? bit of guile with tav and payero, willing runners, dunc chipping in with goals, uche and crooks giving us extra dimension with size and strength.

we might looks weaker on paper and certainly weaker as a squad but that team is more balanced and better than last season as a unit. be nice to add bolasie back in there to with paterson amiobi to add depth possibly, we are only of couple of signing off a decent squad. still be light in depth, but thats what a club in out boat will have to put up with. small squad full of quality. not a massive squad full of average players on big wages like we have been since monk and pulis *** us up.

------------uche

dunc-------------------tav

-----crooks --- payero 

-----------morsy

-------FLATBACK4

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I don't think he is anywhere near fit and has been trying but hampered with an injury. I trust that Warnock will know the score. My big concern however is signing crocks who are never fit.

Exactly this, I dont think he is a crock my any means mind but he didnt have a full preseason and was injured before his first game so we would be foolish to base judgement on that alone. Look at his stats and watch him on youtube, the lad is a good player

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Anybody know the injury status of Joe Bennett? If he's anywhere near fit there's a lad we should be looking at.

31 and a poor man's Bola in my book 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Warnock just said on Sky that he hopes to have one of two in in the next two weeks and that only 14 players trained today 😂

Surely he's taking the ***.

We could literally announce Payero and Bamba whenever we want.

5 minutes ago, RiversideRed said:

Surely he's taking the ***.

We could literally announce Payero and Bamba whenever we want.

Maybe he’s not counting payero and the free agents in that

4 minutes ago, newyddion said:

GK: Andy Lonergan
CB: Sol Bamba
LB: Ciaron Brown 
MF: Martin Payero
LW: Junior Hoilett
RW: Jamie Paterson

and then two strikers signed on deadline day?

No where near enough creativity

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""