• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, atypical_boro said:

Any news on the fee?

I don't want to pile TOO much pressure on this lad. Not as if we've seen him play much and he could always be another Carlos De Pena....

But it is exciting to get a young player in who is seemingly not too far away from the Argentina squad. I just can't quite work out how we managed it!

He's still young, so it's hard to tell regardless, but he's a highly rated first team regular from a league of decent standing.

It's not top European standard but the Argentine league is up there with Scottish and Turkish leagues, arguably of a higher standard.

De Pena was from Uruguay and their league is far weaker.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

He's still young, so it's hard to tell regardless, but he's a first team regular from a league of decent standing.

It's not top European standard but the Argentine league is up there with Scotland and the like.

De Pena was from Uruguay and their league is far weaker.

Yeah, still all the same potential issues with 'settling in' etc though. We need to give him a bit of time. I mean if we're being objective even Juninho was a bit rubbish for the first 9 months.....

13 minutes ago, atypical_boro said:

I don't want to pile TOO much pressure on this lad. Not as if we've seen him play much and he could always be another Carlos De Pena....

Who is typically smashing it at Dynamo Kyiv after we terminated his contract 😂

Just now, notjade said:

Who is typically smashing it at Dynamo Kyiv after we terminated his contract 😂

Yeah, but I don't think anyone was too worried when we let him go. Maybe he's just really good in countries beginning with 'U'.

Except UK of course.

• Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""