oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

Just now, Youngy228 said:

Warnock said looks like its probably not going to happen about Muniz - so not 100% dead!  He also said we lost out on a couple more strikers whilst waiting.  Who has moved that we would have been interested in do we think?

That Mullin was one apparently lol

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, LinoJo3 said:

That Mullin was one apparently lol

I’d be amazed if he was. He has signed for Ryan Reynolds Wrexham, the club Mullins himself supports, so I am guessing he has dropped down because of a boyhood dream to play for them and a bit of wedge from Reynolds to seal the deal. I doubt we were ever serious on him personally. If we were, then I think we had a lucky escape as he clearly has no professional ambition.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Still got a sneaky feeling Bolasie might sign the longer he goes without a club. 

Boupendza-Tav-Bolasie behind Falcao👌 Or just any other striker 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Strange that they asked about Hedges but not Boupendza. Makes me think there is something in it and the club have said they won't comment about it so don't ask. Also strange no-one asked about Patterson.  We know he's going to Swansea but you'd think they'd still ask why when he talks of getting numbers in. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Youngy228 said:

Strange that they asked about Hedges but not Boupendza. Makes me think there is something in it and the club have said they won't comment about it so don't ask. Also strange no-one asked about Patterson.  We know he's going to Swansea but you'd think they'd still ask why when he talks of getting numbers in. 

It might be a saved question for tomorrow's editions if it's anything like last season.

5 minutes ago, newyddion said:

Liam Delap maybe?

Doubt it’s Delap. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Warnock was quoted in an interview only a couple of days ago saying he’s still available but the majority of the championship are chasing him so he’s not convinced it will come off.

3 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Squad numbers still not announced, apart from Payero. Wonder if (hoping) they’re waiting to announce another signing or two first?

Have to be quick like

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""