• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

On the no.8 still being vacant and possibly being an indication of a new signing.

I could be wrong but dont football league rules stipulate that even if players are loaned out they squad numbers cannot be given to another team member? As that player is still registered with that club despite being loaned out so you cant have two players essentially with same squad number?

I recall we gave Gaston a squad number but EFL declined it saying that number belonged to a player we had loaned out so we ended up giving him no.21.

PL don't apply above rule as Arsenal given Ben White no.4 and that is William Saliba number who on loan at Marseillw

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

On the no.8 still being vacant and possibly being an indication of a new signing.

I could be wrong but dont football league rules stipulate that even if players are loaned out they squad numbers cannot be given to another team member? As that player is still registered with that club despite being loaned out so you cant have two players essentially with same squad number?

I recall we gave Gaston a squad number but EFL declined it saying that number belonged to a player we had loaned out so we ended up giving him no.21.

PL don't apply above rule as Arsenal given Ben White no.4 and that is William Saliba number who on loan at Marseillw

Not start of season I don't think - we brought Gaston in on loan in Jan and must have already loaned out the number we tried to give him (was it number 10? Fabbrini?)

Start of season it doesn't matter because they'll just have their number removed if they're on loan - just look at Coulson.

Would anyone take Ojo? Liverpool looking for buyers but don't think there are any so willing to loan him out for another season, Cardiff interested again apparently

41 games 5 goals 7 assists for them last season

3 minutes ago, LBP said:

Would anyone take Ojo? Liverpool looking for buyers but don't think there are any so willing to loan him out for another season, Cardiff interested again apparently

Definitely, still only 24 and decent numbers last season. Not sure how much he would cost though. 

• Like 1

The interesting thing today was Craig Johns from Gazette saying he couldn't add any more on transfers as under embargo until tomorrow.  I know that's always the case but for him to say it makes me think that there is at least one deal close if not more.  Lets hope its not just Coulson/Stojanovic outgoings and Daniels incoming.

Just now, Youngy228 said:

The interesting thing today was Craig Johns from Gazette saying he couldn't add any more on transfers as under embargo until tomorrow.  I know that's always the case but for him to say it makes me think that there is at least one deal close if not more.  Lets hope its not just Coulson/Stojanovic outgoings and Daniels incoming.

He was responding to someone asking about Stojanovic situation. Then like we learnt about Daniels so is probaly this. Hope it's positive news about striker and winger though 

4 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

I'm fairly certain that's exactly what it will be.

35 minutes ago, LBP said:

Absolutely, bit of pace too. I hope he's on our radar

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""