oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

6 minutes ago, newyddion said:

It honestly does my head in!

But at the same time.. those £3m strikers  don’t know what they’re missing out on!! 🤪729F0B3B-88A7-42A8-BC3D-6C99799C18DF.thumb.jpeg.9ab432908d1bde1a8f5ec827fec9bbf8.jpeg

Ahhh the English cuisine. What’s for dessert? I’m guessing something deep fried🤔

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Anyone found any post match comments regarding Ciaron Browns absence today?

Nothing at all, and I think it’s very telling that they only had one defender on the bench. 

Same with Kean Bryan. There’s very little info on him too. Expect we’ll sign one of these two.

• Like 1

Dael Fry now linked to Leicester for £30M albeit loosely. It would be a fair price but a huge gap that would need filling as Wood isn’t ready just yet, although it might help him realise his future is at Boro not Leeds maybe

https://filbertway.com/2021/08/07/leicester-search-for-a-new-central-defender-barcelona-bayern-munich-and-middlesbrough-players-added-to-the-list/

3 minutes ago, DocMartin said:

Dael Fry now linked to Leicester for £30M albeit loosely. It would be a fair price but a huge gap that would need filling as Wood isn’t ready just yet, although it might help him realise his future is at Boro not Leeds maybe

https://filbertway.com/2021/08/07/leicester-search-for-a-new-central-defender-barcelona-bayern-munich-and-middlesbrough-players-added-to-the-list/

Looks more like an opinion piece I think rather than any solid link

9 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Nothing at all, and I think it’s very telling that they only had one defender on the bench. 

Same with Kean Bryan. There’s very little info on him too. Expect we’ll sign one of these two.

I would prefer Bryan if i had to choose between the two but either is good. Bryan seems the better player, more comfortable at full back and comes without a transfer fee

• Like 2
Just now, WarnocksLoveChild said:

The doctors must avoid you like the plague. Yes I've had a beer and I will grab my coat 

Surely doctors would be flocking to them, because they are never going to have apples anywhere near them.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Payero said:

£30m for fry and I'd be getting my car keys ready

You must be joking right? He's worth way more than that to us. Take him out and our defence is so poor through the middle and in the air.

• Wow 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""