oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

18 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I wouldn’t worry. He’s so young so it would go to a tribunal so he won’t leave on a free anyway. Most clubs don’t like the tribunal route, so if he really doesn’t want to stay we will get a decent deal regardless. I’m sure he will sign a new contract but it’s not that pressing a matter currently. Need to concentrate on incomings, although I hope the club can manage to work on multiple contracts at the same time. 

Yeah I acknowledged that in my following post mate but given this lad is meant to have higher potential than Gibson and Fry, I sincerely doubt whatever a tribunal has to offer in a year's time will be anywhere near what he could be worth eventually.

It's also worth baring in mind that Kieran Scott doesn't officially start until September, after this window has closed. So he's not going to be working directly on our current incomings, if in any capacity at all. And whatever he's looking at for January isn't nearly as important as for the following summer, especially if we're not right up there by Christmas.

Scott's here to sort out our long-term future and Nathan Wood is quite possibly the brightest prospect we have at the club. He absolutely fits in alongside whatever else he should be doing.

• Like 3
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just saw that Paterson goal, good lord, no idea what the Blackburn keeper is doing. It doesn't even look like a deflection on the shot, just the keeper goes off on his holidays.

patersonforswans.gif.234eac9ec836b2198c56f1bfb6a9a687.gif

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Just saw that Paterson goal, good lord, no idea what the Blackburn keeper is doing. It doesn't even look like a deflection on the shot, just the keeper goes off on his holidays.

patersonforswans.gif.234eac9ec836b2198c56f1bfb6a9a687.gif

I think he was just anticipating that the shot would be further towards the corner the way Paterson positioned his body. Looked like a bit of a mishit. 

Fry is worth more than 30mil and better than Ben White 😂 Jesus Christ boys, I know it's Saturday but that was way too early to be on the drink. 

Defending in the premier league is about a lot more than getting your head on every cross and being a brick wall at times. You need to be able to play football. Fry hasn't proved he can do that at a decent level yet, white has.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I think he was just anticipating that the shot would be further towards the corner the way Paterson positioned his body. Looked like a bit of a mishit. 

That's shocking keeping at any level moving your body position like that.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Payero said:

Same here mate but how unboro would that have been 

It’s all agent work. He will have known who are interested and will try to get the best deal. Let’s wait and see. At 24 he might want to favor England instead of stopping over in Belgium for a year or two. It’s a bit of a sideways step really. 

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""