Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Well we may be bidding for Josh Maja after all. His agent is back in the North east Tuesday apparently. Let's hope he's not as much as ******* as he was last time we held talks with him.

Are we no longer after this mystery other striker?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

Any news on who will be replacing Mark Page next week?

Neverbefore.  They wanted someone to whip up a really positive atmosphere.

I finally get to make that type of joke about someone else.  I'm so happy 😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Neverbefore.  They wanted someone to whip up a really positive atmosphere.

I finally get to make that type of joke about someone else.  I'm so happy 😂

FFS I've been as positive as I possibly can be the last few days and I'm still getting this! There were far worse doom merchants in the match thread today, pick on someone your own size 😞

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

FFS I've been as positive as I possibly can be the last few days and I'm still getting this! There were far worse doom merchants in the match thread today, pick on someone your own size 😞

You're a disgrace you miserable bugger 🖕

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

We had a bid turned down last week so not sure where we are at with the deal at the moment. Quite far apart in valuations

Who was the ***? Maja or his agent?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Well we may be bidding for Josh Maja after all. His agent is back in the North east Tuesday apparently. Let's hope he's not as much as ******* as he was last time we held talks with him.

Hope so, be a good fit for us, big powerful, pacey, young and knows the area.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Maja not another striker that just won't work with Warnock? I haven't watched him loads so happy to be told otherwise but I assumed Maja was another poacher type striker offering not much else like Britt? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maccarone said:

Is there any truth in the lad from Turkey Digger?

Any other juicy transfer news?

I was told that the lad from Turkey was his agent making noises after we enquired about him and that's as far as it is at the moment.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...