• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Just now, Brunners said:

Didn't Warnock say himself Coulson wasn't going anywhere until we had cover? So it suggests something has to be close there.

Yeah probs Bamba & Bryan for defence to come in. The fact Coulson has gone now suggests we'll be announcing a LB very soo.

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Didn't Warnock say himself Coulson wasn't going anywhere until we had cover? So it suggests something has to be close there.

Cant remember if he said until we got cover or until we have someone fit to play there aka Bola. Hope the former. 

3 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Cant remember if he said until we got cover or until we have someone fit to play there aka Bola. Hope the former. 

Definitely said the latter 

Edit: I mean the former! Jesus, I’m losing the plot 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Simple for Coulson, go and have a great year at Ipswich and come back when Warnock has probably moved on and we move to a more attacking/adventurous approach 

I don't even think it's about needing to have a more attacking manager, he just needs games and to show his worth and then come back to properly battle it out for a place

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I don't even think it's about needing to have a more attacking manager, he just needs games and to show his worth and then come back to properly battle it out for a place

I think this is a real failure from Warnock. He seems to have decided from day 1 that Coulson wasn't for him. No idea why. Glad it's only a loan. Good luck to the lad.

4 minutes ago, edinboro said:

I think this is a real failure from Warnock. He seems to have decided from day 1 that Coulson wasn't for him. No idea why. Glad it's only a loan. Good luck to the lad.

Because Bola has been much much better than him since Warnock arrived?

• Like 3

In fairness the games coulson did play under Warnock he was bang average. Personally I think it's right decision 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, notjade said:

Because Bola has been much much better than him since Warnock arrived?

But to not give him any chance? Even on Wednesday? Or last season apart from right back? Bonkers.

Just now, xathras said:

In fairness the games coulson did play under Warnock he was bang average. Personally I think it's right decision 

I agree with this,  I've never been on board the Coulson hype train. Good solid player, no more than squad filler at this level for me (at the moment) 

• Like 1
Just now, edinboro said:

But to not give him any chance? Even on Wednesday? Or last season apart from right back? Bonkers.

Warnock's had more than a whole season to see what he's made of and he's done nothing of note. One more cup game isn't going to change anyone's mind

• Like 2

He did give him chances, he said himself he didn't know which position really suited him. He has played left wing, right wing, left and right wing back, and left full back even played in the number 10 role. He didn't really do anything of note in any of those games.

I do hope he has a good season at Ipswich and maybe if he can't find his way back here, increases his sell on value for us.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""