• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Isn't Sturridges injury record on par with Watmore, before he joined? 

Watmore had 2 long term knee injuries surrounded by a couple of lesser ankle injuries but his injury history isn't really full of recurrences. Certainly since he's been here, I don't think he's really had any signs of recurring injuries.

Sturridge has such a wide variety of injuries going all the way back to when he was a Chelsea player. Hamstring, groin, ankle, thigh muscle, hip, knee, calf, achilles tendon. He has 25 recognised injuries in the past 10 years for varying amounts of time. Before Trabzonspor let him go, he had missed 13 games from September to February across 6 different types of injuries.

9 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

On Sturridge, he is currently in Mallorca on trial there, he's renting somewhere on the island, my connected mate just asked his agency (Octogon) 

Octagon are a marketing/branding agency, not a football agent. If you want to hire Sturridge to be the face of KFC you go to them. 

He certainly was in Mallorca, that was in the news and on socials.  Last update was 11 days ago though.

1 minute ago, macapes said:

Yes, they represent him for marketing

No offence, but if my mate who is an accredited member of the press, who knows Sturridge's agent then i'm happy to go with what he says. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

No offence, but if my mate who is an accredited member of the press, who knows Sturridge's agent then i'm happy to go with what he says. 

Ooh.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, macapes said:

Yes, they represent him for marketing.

Have a read.

I mean it doesn't really matter in what respect they represent him, they've probably got a better idea than you or I have about where he is.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, macapes said:

Ooh.

You try and pass on some genuine information and people want to shoot at you straight away...

For context, the person who told me this has nearly a 200k followers on Twitter as a football journalist. 

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I mean it doesn't really matter in what respect they represent him, they've probably got a better idea than you or I have about where he is.

Can't imagine they are in daily contact. "Hi Daniel, we've still got no offers for you because you are a gambling cheat who hasn't played football for 18 months, lets chat tomorrow."

He was training with Real Mallorca and his socials have him there. Give me something new and it might be interesting.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Ah, but you never considered the possibility that Macapes is Sturridge himself.

Saying that, the fact he's made several posts without breaking his wrists is evidence to the contrary.

• Haha 5
Just now, macapes said:

Can't imagine they are in daily contact. "Hi Daniel, we've still got no offers for you because you are a gambling cheat who hasn't played football for 18 months, lets chat tomorrow."

He was training with Real Mallorca and his socials have him there. Give me something new and it might be interesting.

Or you could just, y'know, not be a bell end about someone else's information?

• Like 6
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""