oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

32 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think Kebano is under contract until next summer, and I feel like any mystery surrounding Bettinelli has been removed after he was dropped.  Might find out if we've offered Bolasie anything yet or not.

Yeah exactly. I think we know score with them 3 to be honest. Its the 3 out of contract players you mentioned we dont know about.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

Paul Onuachu from Genk? He is THE ultimate big lad at a whopping 6ft 7 inches. And I think has scored 30 goals this season in all competitions. 

We could never land a player like him, but I signed him on football manager as a target man and he was INSANE

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Paul Onuachu from Genk? He is THE ultimate big lad at a whopping 6ft 7 inches. And I think has scored 30 goals this season in all competitions. 

We could never land a player like him, but I signed him on football manager as a target man and he was INSANE

Aw come on, Transfermarkt only has him down as being worth €17m! 

10 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Sounds like a Belgian Peter Crouch. 😁

On 5/11/2021 at 10:11 AM, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

🤢 Good god.  I dread to think what state what position we will be left in once Warnock has gone. Sooner the better for me tbh

To be fair he managed 10 goals this season (1 more than Watmore) - and 3 assists. If he can fit in with Warnock's style of play he might not be the worst signing. Especially if we can get him cheap.

12 hours ago, Daveybongeye said:

Are you for real, or just another 'character'?

im totally easperated and btw Mr bongeye ,perhaps youre familiar with the adage "people in glass houses shoulndt throw stones"

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Management are going to watch Morecambe's play off games with a extremely close eye on Carlos Mendez Gomes with a view to a potential bid

Got to love the name and a much cheaper Karanka option I would suggest.

Got to have a Spanish type name in any squad!😁

15 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Management are going to watch Morecambe's play off games with a extremely close eye on Carlos Mendez Gomes with a view to a potential bid

Obligatory youtube highlight reel.

13 hours ago, Daveybongeye said:

Are you for real, or just another 'character'?

Said the man with 3 posts to the man with over 3,000 😂

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Obligatory youtube highlight reel.

Looks a class above the competition in this, whether that difference is sufficient for him to perform well in the Championship is another question.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Ogbeche173 said:

I think it would be harder to attract players from Denmark due to the higher opportunity of European football but if Brentford can attract them there’s no harm in us trying for players like Jesper Lindstrøm, Jonas Wind and Mads Frøkjær Jensen.

Let me ease your mind and make it clear that we are absolutely not signing Lindstrøm or Wind. Wind is going to cost at least 12 million pounds when he is sold and is already a permanent fixture in the Danish national team. Lindstrøm is one of the biggest talents in Danish football and is going to cost at least 5 million and probably closer to 7. There is no way either of those two players are going to league that isn't a top flight. I reckon both are destined for the Bundesliga. More realistic players would be Hausner who is a defender and he is going to full international in the future. Wahid Faghir is another. Attacker and just 17 years old. His club want around 4,5 million though going by latest reports. Frøkjær who you mentioned seems to have stagnated a bit. Don't know if he has the ability in the long rund though. I'm hoping a bit for Mustapha Bundu who is contracted to Anderlecht but has been on loan at Copenhagen this spring. But due to your fabulous Brexit you have to disregard player who aren't full internationals though which  makes it almost impossible to suggest a suitable target, which makes me wonder which players we have been scouting in Belgium and Denmark. With Brexit, English football has been left behind regarding talent recruitment so we have to turn focus on developing home-grown talent.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""