oneBoro Forum

Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""

9 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Can this Dutch lad really get a work permit? 

7 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Good point... Only capped to U19 level according to Wiki.

I believe he can. Eredivisie is a Band 2 league, so he gets 10 points there and he played in enough games to get the remaining 5 points.

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Offer has been accepted bauser has had his critics but he has pulled masterstrokes on both of these.  Now over to you Leo!  Payero small issues look sorted should be an announcement tomorrow or f

Gibson doing a Gibson. Having another punt, pushing for Bolasie, this Argentinian and money available for a couple more. (Not a lot though) Spence going for £5m

Not been keeping up but Sporar should be sorted by Tuesday 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

He 100% hasn’t.

Hence why he’s coming in September, no contact until then, otherwise these transfers will cost us a lot more 

Give over Scott is our man and will be looking after our backs. Or he could be in a lead lined room with not phone signal. Get with the program. 

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

He 100% hasn’t.

Hence why he’s coming in September, no contact until then, otherwise these transfers will cost us a lot more 

That was my thinking as well.

Somebody else also pointed out that if we tried to circumvent it, we'd be massive hypocrites given Gibson's stickler for the rules routine recently.  I think we'd have to be playing this one straight down the line.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Rat catcher said:

Give over Scott is our man and will be looking after our backs. Or he could be in a lead lined room with not phone signal. Get with the program. 

He’s on gardening leave..he literally can’t or we and him are ******* for breach of contract. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rat catcher said:

I think you need to realize that it has consequences for a business and the employee to do work for another company while under contract. It’s naive to think that Scott and Gibson would run that risk. Things may have been discussed during a job interview but nothing detailed and certainly not now. It would be very disrespectful, unprofessional and unethical. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, LBP said:

This Van Bergen links the most exciting of the summer imo 

Looks like exactly what we've missed since Adama left 

Agree LBP. Looks like Terry Cochrane on speed! He would terrorise Championship full backs. 👍

• Like 1
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

My old boss was given 3 months gardening leave. He got pretty good at golf! 😂

I had gardening leave once, it’s literally the best. If he has any sense he should take himself on holiday somewhere before the work begins!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I think you need to realize that it has consequences for a business and the employee to do work for another company while under contract. It’s naive to think that Scott and Gibson would run that risk. Things may have been discussed during a job interview but nothing detailed and certainly not now. It would be very disrespectful, unprofessional and unethical. 

Ethics in football.........sorry when did that all start. Take Liverpool for example.

• Downsouth changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Post Mortem Time""
  • Old Codger changed the title to Dan's Summer Transfer Thread. Aka: " Sporar Tomorar?""